E: 31/10 Win one of 7 fabulous holidays

Options
grannybiker
grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

have created a fun quiz (Takes less than a minute, :) ) to find out your ideal winter break.

Take part, then add your name and email.

Good luck all

Searched full and stripped URLs
Worse things will have happened in the world today...
"The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."

Comments

• grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Prizes
    A 7-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in a Superior Room with Pool View room on a half-board basis at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria.

A 7-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) and 2 children (who both must be up to the age of 12 on the date of return) in a Standard Double or Twin room with Land View room on an all-inclusive plus basis at the Adalya Elite Lara, Turkey.

A 3-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in a double or twin room on a bed and breakfast basis at the Center Hotel Arnarhvoll, Iceland.

A 4-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 at the date of departure) in a Standard Double room on a bed and breakfast basis at The Gallivant Times Square, New York.

A 4-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in a superior room on a bed and breakfast basis at the Hilton Budapest, Budapest.

The Hit the Slopes Prize Draw
    Please note, there will be four lucky winners for this prize draw.
    (Probably best you look at the T&Cs for details on this one

A 7-night holiday for two adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) and 2 children (who both must be up to the age of 12 on the date of return) in a Family Junior Suite room on a half-board basis at the Elba Lanzarote Royal Village Resort, Lanzarote.

A 7-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) and 2 children (who both must be up to the age of 12 on the date of return) in a Superior room on a bed and breakfast basis at the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, Cyprus.

A 3-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in a Superior room on a bed and breakfast basis at the NH Rome Centro, Italy.

A 4-night holiday for 2 adults (who must both be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in an Essential room on a Bed and Breakfast basis at the Ohla Barcelona, Spain.

A 3-night holiday for two adults (who both must be over the age of 18 at the date of departure) in a Double room on a bed and breakfast basis at the Plaza Boutique, Poland.

Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • phoenix76x
    phoenix76x Posts: 290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Looked through the T's & C's and all of the hols have restrictions on travel dates. I am quite limited with travel dates so always check. (sadly)
    2018 Tickets to the deep
    2018 - 2020 comping hard with nothing to show
    2020 £12.058 Greatest hits radio - EZVIZ Outdoor floodlight security cam with siren(maplin) - Seagate 1tb external hard drive - An Old El Paso Mexican Summer prize pack(Time Out mag/Old El Paso) - Ian Cook, Popbangcolour Re-tyred artwork
    2021 - 30L Biorb aquarium -  £10 Curry's voucher
    2022 - Clarke multi tool - £200 That's life mag win - Case of wine??

• JSH75
    JSH75 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Worth being aware that unfortunately it doesn’t give you any choice as to which holiday you want to enter for, but automatically selects for you based on how you answer the quiz. I tried to answer based on the holiday I wanted (the family one) but instead have found myself entered for one that is no use to me (holiday for two).
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,216 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I think it must be random, not one of my answers referred to beach or sun worship, but I've been entered for a hotel on the beach in Turkey! Which would be right at the bottom of my list.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,484 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm not sure it is totally random.

I was trying for New York and got it and then Mr Bot entered to get Iceland and got that.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Catmadroo
    Catmadroo Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the gran canaria one for adults only, no good for me as I have a child, i answered with all the top answers I think, if you want that one.

would be helpful to others prehaps if we can post our answers and what holiday it came up with. Can we enter again with a different email address also as I really wanted to get one of the family ones, thanks
    Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 31 October 2019 at 1:23PM
    Options
    I read it as there will be 10 winners and 15 holidays:
    1) Gran Canaria - Oodles Of Sunshine
    2) Turkey - Beat The Summer Crowds
    3) Iceland - Bucket List
    4) New York - Top Cities
    5) Budapest - Festive
    Then 4 Hit The Slopes winners
    6) Geneva
    7) Grenoble
    8) Innsbruck
    9) Turin
    then 1 person wins The Ultimate Winter Your Way Package: Lanzarote, Cyprus, Rome, Spain, Poland & Salzburg
  • Captain_Beaky
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    I'm not sure it is totally random.

I was trying for New York and got it and then Mr Bot entered to get Iceland and got that.

Agreed Mrs Beaky and I did the same.
  • Slinky99
    Slinky99 Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My answers did not really indicate the holiday I've been entered for. Not that I'm fussed. I'd be happy to win any of them!
  • Kirri
    Kirri Posts: 6,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did anyone find or see a 15% off flights code when they entered?
    I got the £50 off package code but in the terms it mentions 15% off flights too?

I got entered for the gran canaria one - my answers were about sun and relaxing quietly mostly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure