Brittany Ferries -20% off 2018; again

Comments

• AlexMac
    AlexMac Posts: 2,982 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I've just noticed that the 20% discount is still on; advertised as til 6th Feb 2018.

Maybe bad news for Brittany Ferries if that means business is slow, but great news if you fancy a cheap "holiday & ferry" package in France or Spain.

You only need book a minimum of 3 nights accommodation to get the discount and cabin upgrades cost peanuts. Mates who have just booked to join us for a few days on our annual escape to the Picos de Europa mountains got the 24-hour return car crossings and 3 nights B&B accom. in a really great hotel for £500 for two. Cabin upgrades to much more comfy outside 4-berths (so, a window, plus 2 low beds so no climbing ladders to upper bumks!) only add £15 each way and the on-board restaurants are spot on.
  • ktk
    ktk Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It now says book by midnight Feb 13th!
  • We've just booked a holiday with this year's 20% off, though for some reason the saving is way more than that - I've saved 40%.

We booked a ferry to St Malo, France, with car, 2 cabins (there's 5 of us) for the overnight outbound, and 1 cabin to return, and 7 nights accommodation at a campsite for £612 in total. That really is a bargain for 2 adults and 3 kids.

Trying to book separately, the ferry is £700, and the accommodation £326. I can't quite believe the saving but it all appears to be legit.

So top tip, do check the prices of 'holidays' with Brittany Ferries not just booking a ferry and accommodation separately.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure