PPI Claim against Lombard Direct using Resolver

Options
Hi,
My husband took out a loan through Lombard Direct about 15 years ago for some home improvements.
We used the Resolver site to submit a PPI claim against Lombard Direct. So far so good.
Yesterday received 2 letters from Santander which were basically acknowledgement letters stating that they had received our claim and were looking into it.
Two questions:-
1. I thought that RSB took over Lombard Direct so why was my PPI claim directed to Santander?
2. If my claims was mis-directed by Resolver, what do I do now???

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's always better to send your complaint direct rather than asking someone else to do it for you.
  • tinbar67
    Options
    Thanks for that. I'm happy to go direct and think I've found the right address. Does anyone know if this is the right address??

Lombard Direct
    PPI Customer Concerns Unit/Bristol
    The Royal Bank of Scotland
    PO Box 833
    4th Floor Trinity Quay
    Bristol BS99 5TY

The main reason for my original post is that Resolver is the website that is recommended by the Money Saving Expert website as the free tool to use for PPI claims.
    Do I need to contact Resolver and complain that my claim has been mis-directed? If so, how do I go about it?
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,827 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tinbar67 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I'm happy to go direct and think I've found the right address. Does anyone know if this is the right address??

Lombard Direct
    PPI Customer Concerns Unit/Bristol
    The Royal Bank of Scotland
    PO Box 833
    4th Floor Trinity Quay
    Bristol BS99 5TY

The main reason for my original post is that Resolver is the website that is recommended by the Money Saving Expert website as the free tool to use for PPI claims.
    Do I need to contact Resolver and complain that my claim has been mis-directed? If so, how do I go about it?

Go on the resolver website and let them know.

MSE own a large chunk of Resolver and make money from it so naturally they recommend it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    tinbar67 wrote: »
    Why would you need to "complain" about a free-to-use complaint tool?

If the complaint has been mis-directed, simply do what you should really have done in the first place and send the complaint to the correct recipient yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure