Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    One of my friends washes up whilst doing kick back........looks nuts but she is convinced it helps!

They are starting a clubberise thing near me....I thought of you. Glad you had a good day XXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    You deserved the break in the diet for mothers day! Sometimes one day doesn't change the scales too much... I don't know what my excuse was for doing the same yesterday apart from I had spent a fortune in waitrose to treat my mum and mother in law!! x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    The scales groaned when I got on them tonight :o. 3.5lbs on :eek::eek:.

DH isn't good tonight. Multiple waves of fear and much confusion. He was staring at all our shoes lined up at the door not knowing which were his. He thought it was morning time at 5pm tonight, didn't know what keys were, and had no clue what his mate was talking about when he mentioned them going spinning. Despite them going to the class together for the last four or five weeks, DH had no idea what it was or that they'd ever been before. :(:(.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't know how you cope plmbl. But you do and it's admirable. Hats off to you. I hope you have a better week. Are things any easier in the summer with more outdoor activities happening?
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Things are always better in the summer verbatim! Lots of free/cheap days out in the sun. I long for those days again!!

So I thought DH was better today, but he's just had to say "excuse me" to get my attention because he didn't know who I was :(:(. Eventually he remembered we were married but he still didn't know my name. 6 year old DS2 tried to remind him but he wasn't taking it in. Not out of the woods yet then :(. He's just passed the 6 month TC seizure free mark too.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just want to send you massive hugs.... it must be so hard

Love BM
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hugs gratefully received, thanks BM. Just feel on high alert all the time and my stomach is churning. Xx
  • *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    More hugs Lucky: ((((hugs))))

DH sounds like he's struggling. Is it worth giving his consultant's clinic nurse a ring, to ask for a revision?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,306 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    More hugs for you from me.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thank you both :A. Robin, you are quite right, though DH has an appointment in 8 weeks anyway and history dictates I may not be able to move this any further forward. I could at least speak to the Epilepsy Nurse though.

That said, DH has been much more himself today. Fingers crossed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport