Seller Hub

Options
Does anyone use Seller Hub? Any good or benefits?

Comments

• ballisticbrian
    Options
    Seller Hub
    What is it?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,206 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What is it?

It's the replacement for just about everything useful on ebay...it's being rolled out currently. They have been pushing it for months now

http://tamebay.com/2015/09/ebays-new-seller-hub-coming-in-2016.html

http://www.ebay.com/sh/landing

OP- no I haven't used it yet, I always assume with ebay that it takes them a while to iron out the worst of the glitches. I have been directed to it though on occasions and get out as quickly as I can.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I use it and it is much better than the normal My Ebay. It is easier to see what is going on. It also allows you to go straight into paid orders ready to dispatch with one click. You can also set up templates for listing. It does seem to be working okay. Have been using it for a few weeks now and have not had any glitches or problems.

The sales info is a bit patronising though. "Looks like sales are down 5% this month, lets try and work on that"
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    The sales info is a bit patronising though. "Looks like sales are down 5% this month, lets try and work on that"
    Can't wait to try it, does it go on with tips an advice..."Maybe, you know, have you thought about cutting down on the Scotch and joining a gym?" :)
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    I tried it for a week, its awful, so I went back to the original version.
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • Brywalker
    Options
    :) I've got it and I love it.
  • goodfella66
    Options
    I'm using it. I can't see any reason why you wouldn't use it. Everything seems stable and there is a lot more information than the old "My Ebay" page. A lot of links are now just one click rather than going through multiple pages as before (the block bidders page is an example I can think of).

You just need to get used to where everything is on the page.
  • Pierre_De_Grenoble
    Options
    IMO it's just a way to make things more simple for mobile users. I'm trying it on the private account and not going near it on the business account.

One thing that really winds me up is that carp bar chart that tells me what my sales are not.

Why does a sale of an item to the USA for £8 become a sale of £17.50?? Because eBay include the separate post/packing charge of course.

I have tried the one page "sell your item" form, and I'll stick with turbo lister because it's quicker...
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I have tried the one page "sell your item" form, and I'll stick with turbo lister because it's quicker...

They are stopping you from using Turbo Lister from next year. Despite its flaws, Turbo Lister is far easier and quicker to list with the Seller Hub.
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    IMO it's just a way to make things more simple for mobile users.

"Dumbing Down?"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure