A trilogy in seven parts.....hypno's latest efforts

Options

Comments

• babyhead
    babyhead Posts: 731 Forumite
    Options
    Well done on completing your ironing marathon hypno!

Hope all the giggly girls aren't getting in the way of your much deserved and probably needed rest!!!!
    DFW Nerd #1152
  • rtandon27
    rtandon27 Posts: 4,536 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    hypno06 wrote: »
    Tomorrow I am expecting a visit from a MSE'er who is coming to assess the size of my ironing pile........I am debating whether to hide said ironing pile.......put it in bin bags.....or just get on and do the bloody job.......:confused:

honestly - it was not as bad as all that :rotfl::rotfl:she exagerates (but then again, i've not read on to find out what really happened to it);)

you did a fabulous job of tucking it all away under the sofa!:rotfl::rotfl:

...and thank you for a lovely visit & really nice cup of coffee made by DD

I'm happy to report that Hypno truly is as wonderful in real life as she is on here - very bubbly, 100% genuine & wonderful to chat with:D

xox
    RT

(now to read the next 7 pages)
    4 YEARS 10 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    ...and now I have a mortgage! (23 AUG 2021)
    17 YEARS 4 MONTHS LEFT OF 20 YEARS
  • Double_Trouble
    Double_Trouble Posts: 4,375 Forumite
    Options
    I have finished the ironing......every last blinking bit of it.....

I think you should get this post framed :rotfl:

Well done and at least you still have tomorrow to enjoy yourself, the Broads sound a good idea.

DTxx
  • rtandon27
    rtandon27 Posts: 4,536 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    phew...

finished all 7 pages and choked laughing twice!

didn't realize both the kitchen table and ds's floor had been involved;)

congrats on finishing the dreaded pile!!!!:D:D

have a lovely day on the broads tomorrow & enjoy your day together!

we got home after driving all afternoon, and our very scottish neighbour greated us by saying that our lawn needed mowing tomorrow as we'd been away and not tidied it, then proceeded to tell OH she would have done it but thought we'd be insulted...i'm mortified & OH is furious:rotfl::rotfl:rushed inside and let OH fend her off
    4 YEARS 10 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    ...and now I have a mortgage! (23 AUG 2021)
    17 YEARS 4 MONTHS LEFT OF 20 YEARS
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    They had better not......there is a pond outside for that if needed!

Poor fishies... :cry:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    Poor fishies... :cry:

The pond is in the process of being dried out and paved......any fishies in there are long gone.....I hope!

rtandon it was lovely to see you too, and I am sorry you were greeted by a lawnmower in the lounge. You will be pleased to know it has been moved to the hall now :rotfl:

Today we are going to see MiL for a bit this afternoon to give her a long overdue birthday present.....this morning will be sloooow, as DD and her giggly girls do whatever they will do......my student only came home at 3.30am after a night clubbing, so can't see her surfacing anytime soon. DS is up to do his paper round.....

We need to cut the grass this morning, if only to get the lawnmower out of the house....and I want to finish tidying the dining room, now that the ironing has gone from it. The sock basket needs attacking!

This evening I am doing downloads work.....

And a couple of dooyoo reviews and scratchies etc and that will be my lot I think!

Hope you all have a good Bank Holiday monday!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Now how did I know you'd be up already? That sounds like a very slightly slower pace, Hypno, thankfully. I worked really hard on my garden yesterday - just need to pot some things on today, and *not* do anything else too physical, I ache all over, I think thats why I can't sleep right now. Feel very virtuous about the garden because of all the work, until I look at it :rotfl: then it looks the same old mess.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • shaun40400
    shaun40400 Posts: 4,134 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 25 May 2009 at 7:22AM
    Options
    morning hypno
    We need to cut the grass this morning, if only to get the lawnmower out of the house..
    :rotfl::rotfl:

hi KC :love: :hello:
    Feel very virtuous about the garden because of all the work, until I look at it :rotfl: then it looks the same old mess.
    do i know that feeling !!
    no bank holl here :confused:
    es going back to school hopefully hes back to full strength..
    if i can catch the mamama bababa mamama mmmmmm little monster hes going drs for a check up as was very croupy last night,

hes perfected those telling looks;;;;
    what me!! noooooo:rolleyes:
    i love you,,,cheeky smile
    :o
    your really going to leave me here alone ,,,,,evil smile ha ha ha :eek:
    hes now trying to dismantle the computer ,and crawl up my leg to see whats going on!!!!:rotfl:
    hmmmm funny odour needs investigation ,,,,time to get the gas mask:rotfl::rotfl:
    WAS DEBT FREE & STILL BAAARRRRRKING :cool:
    hello my name is shaun,,,and im not so addicted to farmville,still addicted to football:o:o

BAAAARRRRRRRRRRKING er insanely so :o
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :kisses3:Hi Shaun sweetie! Just reading about your trilingual/quadrilingual little ones on Wol's thread ... wonderful stuff!

Hope no one's too ill over your way, you've really had it rough. And a big aaahhhhhhh! to the idea of the baby crawling up your leg, such a lovely age..... have fun - and I mean that, have some fun today (between the Irish mists :) )
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi guys - the garden sounds fab KC, and I am sure the hard work is worth it!

I am trying (struggling) to write a book review for dooyoo - I have only ever done "products" before, which are easy to do....but a book needs a little more thought, I reckon. I will give it a go and wait for "constructive criticism" before I decide whether I have a future as a book critic on dooyoo!!

Coffee calls.......might help the creative brain cells :confused:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure