Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done you hypno.
    Wish I had half of your determination.
    At the mo the mind is more willing than the wobbly legs:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ShelleyC_2
    ShelleyC_2 Posts: 1,500 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant one basket left. Please don't let housework get you down in the scheme of everything you manage to acheive its of piddling importance!

I loathe ironing. Been living in rented accomodation for over a year never yet unpacked the iron :rotfl:

Luckily I'm single and tend to hang my washingaround the spare room on hangers to dry which means few creases and sod it I like the lived in look!
    Looking for the perfect home and saving to make becoming a MFW easier
    MFiT3 48103/50000 Saved So Far :j
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have finished the ironing......every last blinking bit of it.....
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Woohoo~well done you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I will put it away in the next advert-break, and will face pairing the socks up tomorrow morning.....

I can see my dining room floor.......and the chair in the lounge :T
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
  • ShelleyC_2
    Options
    :beer::j:beer::T:beer::j:beer::T:beer:
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Shelley........am a bit narked that I spent the best weekend of the year so far, stuck with an iron in my hand indoors.....but if I didn't get it done, I fear I may have gone mad.

I suppose I managed to avoid all the tourists heading out to the coast and driving at 30.......so not all bad!
  • pandapaws
    pandapaws Posts: 2,119 Forumite
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!!! I bet you feel fantastic for doing it. Crap because you're knackered and have wasted a lovely day over the ironing board, but I think it's always a brilliant feeling when you finish something you've put off for ages. A bit like that tax return completed feeling but without the worry that they might ask you to prove it.
  • ShelleyC_2
    Options
    I randomly chose to go inland to Cambridge - the A11 in the other direction was heaving! May head for seaside tomorrow if I wake early if not you waste half the day getting there :rolleyes:
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm off to the Broads tomorrow afternoon......that will be pretty packed too I reckon, if the weather holds.

Def head out early if you are off to the coast.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure