Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just did a Peanuts Lab survey on loans, completed it, it said I completed it when it redirected, but it's not credited :mad: Now I can't find the survey ID or amount :wall:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Sweepee
    Sweepee Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    Just did a Peanuts Lab survey on loans, completed it, it said I completed it when it redirected, but it's not credited :mad: Now I can't find the survey ID or amount :wall:
    At the top right hand corner of the Peanut Lab page there's a transaction button which should give a drop down list with the history and details of all the surveys you've attempted. The last time I tried they refused to pay out but it's worth a try, good luck!
  • MissPop
    Options
    Sweepee wrote: »
    At the top right hand corner of the Peanut Lab page there's a transaction button which should give a drop down list with the history and details of all the surveys you've attempted. The last time I tried they refused to pay out but it's worth a try, good luck!

I'm not sure it's even showing up there :( Thank you for reminding me about that though!

2020 totals

• pinkfox
    pinkfox Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    From the US Swagbucks facebook page:

"Hi Swaggernauts,
    We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
    Thank you,
    ~Team Swagbucks"

:mad:
  • MissPop
    Options
    pinkfox wrote: »
    From the US Swagbucks facebook page:

"Hi Swaggernauts,
    We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
    Thank you,
    ~Team Swagbucks"

:mad:

Thought so *rolls eyes*

2020 totals

• acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    To-Do List Bonus +7 SB
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +3 SB
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    Options
    Swago starting tonight. Its a full 300SB one, which usually means there are naff boxes like "refer a friend who needs to earn 87000SB in an hour"
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Remember to register for swago before redeeming the code through the swagbutton

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM BST to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/smi465
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    Thought so *rolls eyes*

I've just checked and my first goal bonus has changed, but my second goal bonus is still showing as 147. Fingers crossed I still get this!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JadieH wrote: »
    I've just checked and my first goal bonus has changed, but my second goal bonus is still showing as 147. Fingers crossed I still get this!

Both my bonuses still show the higher amounts but I will not be holding my breath to see if that is how they are paid.

I don't think we have the collector bill on offer over here but it's still a "free" search
    In honor of Memorial Day, we have an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 28 SB. Click the Search link below for a chance to win it!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/1x78jl
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport