MBNA App - making payment

Options
BoGoF
BoGoF Posts: 7,099 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
Is it just me being dumb today or have MBNA removed the ability to make a debit card payment via the app? I had to revert to www to make payment.

Comments

• bigisi
    bigisi Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    Just loaded mine and the option is showing (iPhone). Go to the menu and select 'payments' the option to pay by debit card is in there.
  • LMS94
    LMS94 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    If you've no payment due, the button won't appear on the front screen. You have to follow the instructions as mentioned by bigisi.
  • BoGoF
    BoGoF Posts: 7,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have a payment due on the 23rd, usually a pay now on account summary (I think). If I go via menu there is no payments option.
  • Finchy2018
    Options
    I have a note on mine saying on android app all payment options are currently unavailable but will be back soon.
  • Samsung_Note2
    Options
    Finchy2018 wrote: »
    I have a note on mine saying on android app all payment options are currently unavailable but will be back soon.

Same here looks like they are doing updates.

Must say that the app is nicely laid out and easy to use...bonus as always use the app as opposed login in via PC.

Only annoyance is no finger print log in.
  • Butch_Dingle
    Options
    BoGoF wrote: »
    Is it just me being dumb today or have MBNA removed the ability to make a debit card payment via the app? I had to revert to www to make payment.

Still available on my iPhone X mbna app:

image0.png

image1.png
  • Samsung_Note2
    Options
    Still available on my iPhone X mbna app:

image0.png

image1.png

Its does say Android...as does the poster above...obviously works for the lesser Iphone as we all know how utter rubbish they are compared to the mighty Android.

Lets face it if phone operating systems were super heroes the Might Android would be Thor or Iron Man etc and Apple would be maybe that annoying poor Green lantern dude.

Who said smoking spice was a bad idea..lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport