Asda Credit Card, now Noddle ..?

Hi,

Just received this mail seemingly saying Noddle have taken over Asda Credit cards.

Not heard anything about it before ..?

This is an email to inform you that due to changes in the relationship between Asda and Noddle, your Asda account is being switched to a Noddle account.

You will still be able to access your free-for-life credit report and score, as you have been doing – and any products which you have previously subscribed to will be added to your account as well.

Please accept this email as confirmation that your account has now been switched.

You'll be able to view your Noddle account when you next sign in at: https://www.noddle.co.uk

There’s no need to change any of your log in details either – just use the username or email address associated with your account and your normal password.

When you next log in you will be prompted to review and accept the Noddle Terms and Conditions, and review the Noddle Privacy Notice before accessing your account.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your Noddle Account.

Many Thanks,

The Noddle Team

Comments

• No.

It means that instead of branded access to your noddle reports, it's now just a generic noddle account.
  • Be_Happy
    Be_Happy Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I got the same e-mail and couldn't make any sense of it. I have an Asda Credit Card, but never knew there was any access to Noddle through it. I've always logged in through the Noddle website with no mention of Asda.
  • Be_Happy wrote: »
    I got the same e-mail and couldn't make any sense of it.

Thanks, Not just me then ! :)
  • Be_Happy wrote: »
    I got the same e-mail and couldn't make any sense of it. I have an Asda Credit Card, but never knew there was any access to Noddle through it. I've always logged in through the Noddle website with no mention of Asda.

I have similar access through my Tesco-branded CC. I get access to some of the paid Noddle services for a limited time. You still log in through the Noddle website, but your account just has some extra privileges - I received an email to get the free extras a few weeks after being accepted for the card, perhaps you missed the email?
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just out of interest I accessed my Noddle account and can you believe it? After years of my Noddle rating being 1/5 it's increased to 2/5. WOW! This is a cause for celebration: A glass of Robinsons Fruit Creations Exotic Pineapple, Mango & Passionfruit coming up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure