Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Options

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Gremlins in the system again this afternoon it seems....
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • mikep22
    Options
    Twice today I've had surveys show - I click on reserve, and been told they are full or not working.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
  • mikep22
    Options
    Just had a bonus of 89p. No idea why. Thats at least 3 packets of noodles in the house!!
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Twice today I've had surveys show - I click on reserve, and been told they are full or not working.

I had a few on the old site before I got told to use the new one, where I would click a study and it would take me to the page and say it was now full, but still show available places on that new page... v annoying :cool:
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Lower middle class apparently.

But it sounds more like a pasta dish!:eek:

It's French... But I understand what you mean. Not a noodle dish, then.
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    According to Prolific the new site updates the studies tab once per minute.. have seen it in the corner of my eye sometimes with new studies but I don't seem to catch them quickly enough :cool:
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • Smodlet
    Options
    I need studies! Man, we were swamped this time last year. Waaah.

I know, right.
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    I need studies! Man, we were swamped this time last year. Waaah.

I know, right.

It was almost exactly this time last year that studies fell off a cliff for me 14 July was my last decent day- and its been a desert ever since. However the new site does tell me that I have done over 600 studies so I guess they are aiming them more at the newbies.
  • Brookside88
    Brookside88 Posts: 338 Forumite
    Options
    Mrs_Soup wrote: »
    It was almost exactly this time last year that studies fell off a cliff for me 14 July was my last decent day- and its been a desert ever since. However the new site does tell me that I have done over 600 studies so I guess they are aiming them more at the newbies.

Newbie here - not getting a bean!
  • Smodlet
    Options
    Newbie here - not getting a bean!

You seem to have been on here a while for a "newbie", Brookside88, not in any way meant to sound negative; your contributions are valuable but I think PA's customers prefer participants who are still wet from the yolk, if you know what I mean. As soon as you have done a couple of dozen studies, you stop smelling so fresh to researchers, imho.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback