Discrepancies on Call credit

Options
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I signed up to check my credit which shows you all four credit agencies. I signed up to a Trust Deed in 2012 so all my accounts that were unsettled or defaulted should have been settled around about this time. Equifax shows this but Callcredit has loads of errors. Some of the accounts say I've continued to default up til last year?!
There are 6 accounts that show this errors only on Callcredit and not the others. I'm not entirely sure where to go from here. Do I have to contact each company saying it's fine with one agency but not another?
I also noticed accounts from TTS SPC which after reading forums I see are an agency who collect debt but they are all this year or last year and some have been defaulted. I have contacted them and am waiting for a reply but it is so frustrating trying to build my credit rating with all this going on!!!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as my credit rating should have sorted itself out by July this year but I feel like I'm back to the start.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport