A2 Income Support Form

Options
Hello, Was wondering if someone could help...I received a phone call from DWP regarding a review of my Benefit Entitlement and to verify that nothing had changed. She said she would send me out a form to fill in....I got the form, filled it in but on the Envelope it says "Case Intervention Team"....what does this mean? Thank you in advance
Winnings 2009: Rimmel Pro Lycra Nail Polish.
Mars Football, A Crunchie Bar

Comments

• pmlindyloo
    pmlindyloo Posts: 13,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mmcourt wrote: »
    Hello, Was wondering if someone could help...I received a phone call from DWP regarding a review of my Benefit Entitlement and to verify that nothing had changed. She said she would send me out a form to fill in....I got the form, filled it in but on the Envelope it says "Case Intervention Team"....what does this mean? Thank you in advance

This suggests that there may be some query as regards your claim.

But it could also mean that it is just a review of your claim and it is a random check.

Sorry, not very helpful :)

With all these things if your circumstances have not changed and you have been upfront about everything then you have nothing to worry about.

Any changes happened recently?
  • mmcourt
    mmcourt Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for that. Yes my son was awarded DLA. I notified them about it a week and a half ago. Apart from that there is nothing else...:/
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mmcourt wrote: »
    Hi, Thanks for that. Yes my son was awarded DLA. I notified them about it a week and a half ago. Apart from that there is nothing else...:/

what rate of DLA care?
    if it is middle or high, you will be able to claim carers allowance, presuming that you are caring for him for a minimum of 35 hours a week.

they would deduct the full amount of carers allowance from your income support, but then add a carers premium.
    this would be approx £34 a week.

have you notified tax credits about your childs DLA award?
  • mmcourt
    mmcourt Posts: 128 Forumite
    edited 9 October 2016 at 8:21PM
    Options
    Thank You for your info :) Yeah, its middle care. I have notified Tax Credits and Housing Benefit also of his award. I already receive Carers Allowance for looking after my mum. Myself and my husband, along with the rest of the kids do their part in taking care of him :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport