The Poundworld bargains thread

Options
derms
derms Posts: 245 Forumite
edited 16 July 2015 at 12:22PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Sorry if another thread - couldn't find and couldn't see these posted. My local Poundworld has Ted Baker men's body spray and antiperspirant, oos on Boots www but £4.07, Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstrutor, cheapest is 3 for £10.00, Panete Age Defy Advanced Thickening Treatment, £9.99 in Boots and Samy fat hair dry shampoo, £5.99 for 6ozs in Superdrug, think one I got 5 ozs. HTH

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 14 Jul: Poundworld told us most of the above items are available in most Poundworld stores throughout the UK, and are all priced at £1, but couldn’t tell us how long for. Be quick if you want to grab one.

Thanks to derms for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I was in Poundworld today, quite a few 'brand name' things caught my eye:

Little packs of Just Brazils, dark and milk.

Multipack bags of Kettle Chips 5 x 28g, salt and vinegar.

Teabags - Tetley, PG Tips x 80.

Lotus biscuits 'as seen in hotels'.

Huge range of Minions merchandise including boxed Minion mugs that are small enough to use with Nespresso machines.

The usual Toblerones.

Lots of 350ml Palmolive Naturals range shampoos and conditioners
    400ml Alberto Balsam s & c
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • samanthaknd
    samanthaknd Posts: 702 Forumite
    Options
    Couldn't believe my luck today bought 3 of these (only had 2 shades Medium Ash Brown and an orange/blonde type one, never paid any attention to the shade name)2155835?$detail$
    Need to get rid of my Yankee Candle Habit, Not very money saving of me :)
  • London_Girl
    London_Girl Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Yup, agree such a bargain, bought few boxes myself;)
  • LaoCapon
    LaoCapon Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    My local Poundworld have got some Haribo Minions gummies. 150g carton, £1.00. It said that they were exclusive, but I don't know if that might be the size of the carton maybe? I have seen the bags elsewhere, but this was a proper carton, like the Quality Street cartons. Anyway, they're tasty and as I love everything Minions, I'm sure I'll be buying more!
  • LaoCapon
    edited 5 August 2015 at 5:52PM
    Options
    My local Poundworld has got some Minions Honey Monster Puffs in store. It's a 320g box and it's £1.00.
    The cereal is like ordinary Honey Monster but it's banana flavour, lol. Very Minions!

I also got some Miss Sporty perfume 100ml, £1.00 for my sister, who is 15.
    They had four fragrances:
    Clubbing Proof
    Morning Baby
    Crush on You
    Pump Up Booster
    It smelled pretty good, actually haha. Maybe I should be using it - the price tag is much less than what I usually pay for perfume!!!

• daisycha
    daisycha Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My local Poundworld has Sensodyne Extra Fresh toothpaste 75ml. I'm been waiting for a poundshop/99p store to stock Sensodyne.
    The customer behind me in the queue asked me did you pick them for this store? lol.
  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • London_Girl
    Options
    OMG, Local Poundworld now selling Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor , deep treament for coloured hair:j...so LOVE their hair range.
    Normal size bottle, that's 250ml. Only thing is that it's produced for the foreign market, hence different language on packaging, otherwise it's the same product. Bought 3!!
    HTH
    aussie1.jpg
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nice to see a Poundworld thread, thanks OP :)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • LaoCapon
    Options
    Here are some things I've bought in my local Poundworld over the last week or so, which I thought were good value:

Magnum Chocolate bar, 90g, £1.00 Available flavours: Classic Chocolate and White Chocolate & Vanilla
    Really nice these, quite large!

Sally Hansen Nail Gel Strips, £1.00

Oasis Summer Fruits 375ml, 2 for £1 They had the summer fruit flavour and also Citrus Punch, both flavours 2 for £1.

McVities Hobnob Chocolate Creams, 2 for £1 These are also 2 for £1! I thought that was really good, but not for my waistline lmao

Microwave Soup mug with handle, £1.00 Pink, Purple, Blue and Green.
    These are actually great for taking soup to work in, should come in handy going into autumn/winter.

Disney Frozen Popcorn 4 pack, £1.00 Haha, got this for when my young cousins come to stay next week!! Think they'll defo appreciate it :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure