Car declared sorn in our parking area

Options
123457»

Comments

• ihelp
    ihelp Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    It certainly is not a scam service. If you read many of the thread on here there have been people taken to court issued with CCJ or made bankrupt.

If you live in a busy area there are some companies that will take on the service free of charge. Alternatively you could opt to issue the ticket yourself and receive commission for doing so if the ticket gets paid . The main aim as I’m sure you will agree is to stop people parking in your spot.

Once the sign has been erected it may take a few week of ticket issuing for people to realise that the sign is serious but is should stop the bulk of unauthorised parking

On a further note if you erect cctv over your parking area directly link to the parking company my understanding is that they could issue electronic tickets immediately

Just a suggestion
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 16 September 2019 at 4:34PM
    Options
    ihelp wrote: »
    It certainly is not a scam service.
    I appear to have sussed you as a PPC poster. Today your other posts have confirmed it.

Of course the PPC industry is a complete and utter knuckle dragging thug scam. Only someone who thinks they 'work' (LOL) in that scam industry would defend it.
    If you read many of the thread on here there have been people taken to court issued with CCJ or made bankrupt.
    And if you read threads on the parking forum you'd know we have a 99% win rate when we help people with their defence and witness statements and I (and others) also appear in court to help some victims of this con, if they are in Sussex. Are you there soon?

Anyone connected to a PPC should hang their head in shame and get a real job.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure