Multiple Hermes tracking problems

Options
Not eBay-related but I'm waiting on deliveries using MyHermes from a number of different companies, from John Lewis to JD Williams:

I know it's been Black Friday week, & some online bargains have been taken advantage of by me since Monday.
Most of these purchases are supposedly being delivered by MyHermes and tracking details are provided, from John Lewis; J.D. Williams; and Amazon but the only one where these details have been accurate & the parcel delivered is Amazon.
I'm waiting on 4 parcels from John Lewis and JD Williams where the companies say that the parcel has been collected (up to 4 days ago) yet MyHermes says they are waiting to receive the parcel.
The strangest one has MyHermes saying that they're sorry for the delay and they will have the parcel moving within 24 hours .................... and it has said this in tracking for 4 days now!

Is MyHermes suffering some sort of Breakdown?
Is anybody else having these problems?
As a regular online shopper I've had a few late-shows from Hermes but nothing like this.

It looks like waiting to see if MyHermes sort themselves out, because both JL & JDW can't get any sense out of MyHermes.
At least both John Lewis and JD Williams have reasonable customer services.
:(

Comments

• mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,791 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have loads of parcels in transit with My Hermes and have no problems.

I am however having the exact problem you have with DPD Local. Have a few parcels have arranged to be collected from suppliers and these have all vanished. Some have been collected but show nothing other than they are awaiting parcel and some weren't collected on the day they are suppose to be.

Think it must be Black Friday. My Hermes tracking often suffers breakdowns. Know they are very busy. Our local courier is parking his car on a road and then carrying the parcels on a trolley as there are so many being delivered on the same road it is quicker this way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure