PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

June 2010 Grocery Challenge

Options

Comments

• pepsi-kins
    pepsi-kins Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, can I join for June please. I'm a long time lurker, but feel I need a bit more motivation, so hopefully by joining this will help. There's only me, OH and puss cat. Can you put me down for £200 for June, but i'm going to try for a personal target of £185.

Many Thanks
    2024 G/C £1030.51. Nectar - £ Morrison’s - £ Boots - £ Asda Rewards - £ Tesco - £
  • Gintotmelinda
    Gintotmelinda Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Back again.....how do I add a siggy thing....blushes with embarassment.....thanks to anyone who can help.
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • monks
    monks Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    please could you put me down for £250 for june please.Have reduced this but want to try things a little different .Not going to include eating out/take aways in grocery challenge as these are so variable will come out of own spending money when can afford it!
    Annual GC £3000- £2600

EF#176 - £1000/£1000
    Weight loss 0/7
    Clutter free challenge 1500/2019
  • wssla00
    wssla00 Posts: 1,875 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Ginto... go into user CP right at the top then click update signature which is on the left hand side!

An NSD today :) having Harry Potter stew tonight and warm rolls so looking forward to that :)

Have a good evening all!
    Feb GC: £200 Spent: £190.79
  • Madone13
    Madone13 Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all,

My first post here - I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and have decided that its about time I started posting as I think it'll help me start achieving some goals.

I'm hoping to have a really tight month and get well underway for paying off some of the debts i've accumulated over the last 2 years. So please put me down for £75 including lunches. Fortunately I'll be house sitting for a week a so won't have to pay for a few days worth of food.
  • welshkaz
    welshkaz Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    Mrt came today and a nice low £44.69 spend saved £30 on offers and hubby stocked up with lager for a month bargain!!! off to update sig now..
    may groc challenge £167/£280...
  • Gintotmelinda
    Gintotmelinda Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks wssla00.
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • Botany
    Botany Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    Hello!

Can you please count me in for June; my GC budget will be:

£ 260

Thank you :T
  • LizzyP
    LizzyP Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Can I join too please? This is a fab idea and putting an amount in writing should help me stick to the plan. Can you mark me down for £100 please to start on Tues. I've stocked up my cupboards today from vouchers and feeling confident!
  • Kadeeae
    Kadeeae Posts: 652 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Heeellloooo to all newbies :hello: and good luck for June!
    Trying something different for us this month . . . we're trying to eat a bit more healthy so figured I try and do one big/first of the month online shop for paper/toiletries/cleaning products and any packaged foods (pasta & rice etc...) and then do a weekly trip to the butcher with top ups for milk, fruit & veg bits from the local co-op - hoping to stay clear of the big supermarkets.

Am still thinking it through as the 'big' order won't be placed for a couple of days yet, but figure it can't work if I don't try it, eh?! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure