Options
2»

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,963 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Dan27 wrote: »
    In a reassessment is it best to treat it as your first assessment. I doubt the HCA will know what group/award I'm already on. Is it best to mention it in some way. Although if it deters my claim in anyway it may not be worth it. I know the DM at DWP makes the final decision but it's a decent recommendation off the HCA that is needed for them to consider making that decision. I'm worried about Monday and just hoping it all goes well. I've wrote down some notes to refer to but unfortunately have no evidence from any GPs HCA or a nurse. All I have is my report from last time. That will help me also by reading it regularly to help answer the questions.
    Treat it as first claim. The HCP may already know what group you're currently in, mine did when i had my WCA not long ago. She also mentioned all the evidence i previously sent for past assessments. Just don't take anything for granted. Good luck.
  • Ajmal92
    Ajmal92 Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Anniversary
    Options
    When you say report from last time what report did you use to help you?
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,963 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Ajmal92 wrote: »
    When you say report from last time what report did you use to help you?
    Not sure what you mean by this or who you're asking. This thread is 5 months old so it would have been better to start your own with any questions you have. Confusion often starts when asking questions on other peoples threads.

Do you mean the ESA85 assessment report?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure