Welsh Viewers’ Panel

Options
M.E.2-2
M.E.2-2 Posts: 7,354 Forumite
www.welshviewers.co.uk

Placed this here as only Welsh speakers wanted.
Apply before 14/03.
Chance to win monthly prizes as well as voicing your opinion.

3dflagsdotcom_ukwal_2fawl.gif
Guest.

Comments

• Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was denied access.:confused:

Perhaps my Welsh isn't good enough. :rolleyes:

Just put it into address bar - HERE IS THE SITE - and it works!

Hmm - prizes eh!! I'll have to register later!

Hang on.... where did you get this from? There's no clue when you go to that page?? (Being of a suspicious nature!! :rolleyes:)
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • M.E.2-2
    Options
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Sir/Madam[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Would you like to let people know how you feel about the quality of television programming available for Welsh viewers? Do you think that more can be done to improve the programmes you watch on television? If so, then please, tell us about it.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am writing to tell you about the Welsh Viewers’ Panel, a monthly research project, which will allow you to tell us exactly what you think about all aspects of television viewing in Wales. We would very much like you to join this project; it is only through your feedback that broadcasters can gauge what they’re doing right or wrong and work on improving the quality of programming for the future.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are specifically searching for Welsh speakers to join the panel. You do not have to be fluent, but you do at least need to be able to speak and understand some Welsh.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To find out more just click on the following link www.welshviewers.co.uk and fill in the online recruitment questionnaire by 14 March. Once we have processed your form, we will send you further information via e-mail, with all the details you require. Membership of the panel is completely voluntary and you can leave whenever you wish. But, each time you complete a questionnaire on-line you will be entered into a prize draw giving you the opportunity to win exciting prizes each month, such as a 1st prize of £150.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope you will accept this invitation to give your views and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any friends that you think would like to get involved, then we’d really like to hear from them too. For any more information on the Welsh Viewers’ Panel please do not hesitate to visit our website at www.welshviewers.co.uk [/font]

Hi Fran--This came to me through Mutual Points.

Guest.
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    As I couldn't get to the website through your link and only through the website address, perhaps this is only available for members (?) and should be on the referral board?
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • M.E.2-2
    Options
    The link doesn't work for me either (SORRY)

It is not a referral as I get 5 points for reading the email from Mutual and clicking through to visit the site--see below.
    I assumed that anyone who spoke Welsh could join the panel and thought this was the best place to post it.

showme.gifShow me more. I'll get 5 Points for reading this message and visiting the Welsh Viewers website.
    This offer is valid until the 23rd of March 2005.

I entered the panel site to get the link as I knew the link from Mutual would not work so sorry it has not worked.
    Guest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport