airport parking

Options
I was booking Airport parking at Gatwick but left the offer in my basket while I checked other sites and within 15 minutes I had an email offering an extra 10 % discount if I continued. result!!!!!

Comments

• Alvinums
    Options
    I tend to use the skyparksteve website for airport parking, always seem to get the cheapest deals on there. I use the promo code of PTP20 which gives 20% off too.
  • The_Groat_Counter
    Options
    hotducati wrote: »
    I was booking Airport parking at Gatwick but left the offer in my basket while I checked other sites and within 15 minutes I had an email offering an extra 10 % discount if I continued. result!!!!!

Result indeed. In fact this technique of retailers offering discounts to customers who've seemingly abandoned their basket was number 1 in a list of online shopping tips in Martin's MSE email of 11 November (i.e. last week). Definitely a tactic worth bearing in mind (even if you did it inadvertently!).
  • Kernow666
    Kernow666 Posts: 3,480 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    good result , i went through a linkon the MSE site for 22% off and saved it to my basket then went on to the topcashback website and clicked through and got another 11% off as well which has tracked ( takes upto 12 weeks though )
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • Chocolate&Baubles
    Options
    I always go with official airport parking and book via quidco which gives you some discount. It is worth mentioning that Heathrow rewards can be spent on airport parking. If you collect these, the conversion is generous.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure