Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Now running very well for me. Perhaps 1 viideo per set 'sticks' typically the second one.

I have a theory that SB have increased the ask on available download bandwidth for the advertising. This being too low is one of the reasons they give for videos not loading

If I purposefully drain the performance of my PC by opening and running other things Watch will invariably stop next video. I am therefore picking off the usual quick wins and them running it standalone after for the rest of the day to pick off 50-60 SB

I guess I am suggesting it is worthwhile trying it on its own and nothing else after a reboot, clear cache etc to see if it plays unaided. It could also be that your internet connection is very poor. This is usually easily checked by looking for a BT logo on your router :D
  • Merlin's_Beard
    Merlin's_Beard Posts: 1,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    survey 44932523 says 20 minutes, takes about three, credits 120SB
    Start mortgage date: August 2022; Start mortgage amount: £240,999; Original mortgage free date: August 2056
    Current mortgage amount: £233.529.75
    Start student loan 2012: £29,750; current student loan: £11.400.50; OP offset fund: £750
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Glad Watch is working for you MMMoff. Mine's not at the moment, but I went from a dodgy 3Mbs to great 39Mbs back in March and it made no difference to the way Watch plays, although I'm pretty sure the previous connection dropouts caused a couple of soft bans. They just seem to have a clear out or rehash once or twice a year which brings things back to smooth running.
  • System
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Glad Watch is working for you MMMoff. Mine's not at the moment, but I went from a dodgy 3Mbs to great 39Mbs back in March and it made no difference to the way Watch plays, although I'm pretty sure the previous connection dropouts caused a couple of soft bans. They just seem to have a clear out or rehash once or twice a year which brings things back to smooth running.

Admittedly it was just over a week ago Watch suddenly started for me. The PC I trust Swagbucks on is old and because of a G series router will only get about 25MBps of the 350MBps I get from Virgin. Certainly, for me anyway, Watch will run on its own, try and get something else working with it and it becomes very temperamental.
    I'm using Firefox and have blocked Microsoft upgrading me from Windows 7 so perhaps I am just fortunate. I never get issues with Play etc.
    I say that and today very weirdly I've not been paid the daily bonuses. Like you say they will always find a way...
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Ivana_B_Rich Posts: 599 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    MMMoff wrote: »
    It could also be that your internet connection is very poor. This is usually easily checked by looking for a BT logo on your router :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Never a truer word said in jest :D
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • System
    Options
    Again says 20 minutes for 120 SB, takes a few minutes at most

Good to see the future license money being spent so wisely :beer:
  • MollieDollie
    MollieDollie Posts: 131 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone else been credited 527sb for shopping at Lovehoney today? I've never shopped there so must be a mistake.
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Anyone else been credited 527sb for shopping at Lovehoney today? I've never shopped there so must be a mistake.
    Not today but had one last week and another to come, there must be a glitch somewhere. I think my trigger was a Swago click and the other was when I was randomly clicking shops to get Team Challenge points. I certainly didn't buy anything unless I was rally drunk one night! Nothing has arrived though, so that can't be it:rotfl:
  • MollieDollie
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    Not today but had one last week and another to come, there must be a glitch somewhere. I think my trigger was a Swago click and the other was when I was randomly clicking shops to get Team Challenge points. I certainly didn't buy anything unless I was rally drunk one night! Nothing has arrived though, so that can't be it:rotfl:

LOL! Did you tell them or just leaving it to see if they take it back?
  • loukas2993
    loukas2993 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Is it just me or has SB had a slight makeover!?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure