Postage labels bought through Ebay

Options
I have done Ebay for a long time and always pack my items and take them to the post office. Ive been looking at buying postage and printing postage labels through Ebay but cant seem to find the right info.

Looking at the Ebay help pages it sats you can buy lables at 'competitive rates' through Shutl? But, doing that looking at the prices it seems to be more expensive than going to the post office.

I may be wrong but I thought that you could pay for Royal Mail postage and print labels through Ebay but cant seem to find instructions on doing it. Is it possible to do so or do you have to use the Shutl thing?

Comments

• d123
    d123 Posts: 8,627 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    swingaloo wrote: »
    I have done Ebay for a long time and always pack my items and take them to the post office. Ive been looking at buying postage and printing postage labels through Ebay but cant seem to find the right info.

Looking at the Ebay help pages it sats you can buy lables at 'competitive rates' through Shutl? But, doing that looking at the prices it seems to be more expensive than going to the post office.

I may be wrong but I thought that you could pay for Royal Mail postage and print labels through Ebay but cant seem to find instructions on doing it. Is it possible to do so or do you have to use the Shutl thing?

I use Click and Drop from RM which should be the same price as through eBay and most prices are the same as standard post but some are slightly cheaper.

Prices for stamped parcels, and those paid for over the counter at a Post Office

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Our-prices-2018-effective-26-March-2018-46305575.pdf

Prices for parcels with postage paid through Royal Mail Click & Drop, Royal Mail Online postage and online channels such as eBay, Amazon and PayPal are found in the Royal Mail online price guide.

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Our-online-prices-effective-28-january-2019-40898169.pdf
    ====
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    yes you use shutl
    next to your sold item it says print postage label and then you are shown 2 tabs. play around with the prices and then pick one
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport