silly Question

Options
Ok Ive been reading martins book, reading these posts, and reading the articles.

But... can someone answer this.

I wont be able to move my 9 grand credit limit onto another card unless it has a limit as high huh? See I want to stooze! I just need to get the initial step going. Because I have no job and my limit is already ridiculously high Im going to have trouble finding a CC to take on my 9 grand huh?

Does a super balance transfer mean... that if I have my full 9 grand limit avabile (because Ive paid my prior bill off in full) then when I get my new card.... the new company will pay the 9 grand into my bank account and have me owe them it back?

Comments

• Jacster_2
    Jacster_2 Posts: 1,192 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Kriss,

If you don't have a job then I can't imagine that you will be able to stooze easily as you need credit card companies to give you pretty significant limits for it to be worthwhile, and they generally base these limits on your salary/income. £9k isn't ridiculously high for a stoozer at all.

You've pretty much summed up what an SBT is, but you need a card that does SBT - not all of them do it.

Have you read all the articles and looked at stoozing.com?
    If it was easy, everyone would do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport