National lottery site timing out

Options
It appears to be for just me, I am on three and tried firefox and chrome, clearing cache, rebooting and nothing works on any device. Any advice
I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Certainly fine on desktop, have you tried the app on your phone?
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Worked fine for me earlier this morning to top up my account and buy a couple of goes on Friday's Euromillions. Windows 10 / Firefox. Had to turn off my VPN first to make sure it knows I'm in the UK.
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I am on three and have just been on, bought a couple of tickets and logged out .. It did ask me if I was in the isle of man but that's normal for it.
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    not on phone on laptop, we have 3 on our boat no matter what I do I cannot get on when here, going to have to revert to buying a ticket in shop me thinks. Do not do apps etc on my phone,
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    On a boat where? And how are you connecting to the internet?
  • Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oddly enough, I tried to buy a ticket late afternoon yesterday. The National Lottery site couldn't be reached and timed out. I just put down to excess traffic due to the big Euromillions jackpot.

I'm using Three Homefi 4G.
  • Deneb
    Deneb Posts: 420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got the "Site is not responding due to a long running script" message (IE11) on Thursday, which I've never had on the National Lottery site before. If I clicked on "Stop script", none of the buttons on the page would respond to input. Eventually, I just let the script complete and was able to navigate without any further problem, but I've never had this before on that site.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Deneb wrote: »
    I got the "Site is not responding due to a long running script" message (IE11) on Thursday, which I've never had on the National Lottery site before. If I clicked on "Stop script", none of the buttons on the page would respond to input. Eventually, I just let the script complete and was able to navigate without any further problem, but I've never had this before on that site.

Best advice here would be to stop using IE11 (for anything).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure