IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

The Driver was observed leaving site whilst the vehicle remained parked on the premises

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    There was an on-site parking operative

TPS do this ... anything for 100 squid but can they prove it ?
    Do they have pictures of this deed ? Maybe they took a picture of the passenger who will not form any contract.
    Maybe, as we think, TPS employ predators.

As we have said before about TPS, summon this warden to court, if it goes that far, to tell the truth
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've seen the online footage. It was a windscreen PCN from Total Parking Solutions.
    The car park is manned and the parking attendant watched me park my car as he sat in his booth.

So you know how and when to send the appeal (on day 26, for the reasons given in the NEWBIES thread) and what words to use.

No thread is needed about windscreen PCNs from BPA members until POPLA stage.

This is easy and no different than any other windscreen PCN.

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • mumwantsjustice
    Options
    I have sent a letter of complaint to the Managing Director of the retail establishment and I CC in my local mp and trading standards.

Hopefully it will not get to day 26 appeal Stage.

I've received an email reply from my local mp who is more than willing to help.

The retail establishment also replied by email asking for registered keeper and reg to pass onto the TPS I'm thinking this is to get the PCN cancelled.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have sent a letter of complaint to the Managing Director of the retail establishment and I CC in my local mp and trading standards.

Hopefully it will not get to day 26 appeal Stage.

The retail establishment also replied by email asking for registered keeper and reg to pass onto the TPS I'm thinking this is to get the PCN cancelled.

Reply only as keeper in name, there never was a driver
    And VRN ....... no address
    Plus the ticket number
    NO PHONE NUMBER
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Just be careful with these complaints. NO IMPLYING WHO WAS DRIVING.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    where is this car park?
    who's car park is it?
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,503 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    (DPD/TD - Before you jump in on ‘mitigation of loss’, please offer the form of words you would use to persuade a Judge away from using the Beavis catch-all. )

Sorry, I would love to, but my carer wants to take me for a spin in my new Bath chair, after which I am off to the Day Centre for a game of dominos.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    D_P_Dance wrote: »
    (DPD/TD - Before you jump in on ‘mitigation of loss’, please offer the form of words you would use to persuade a Judge away from using the Beavis catch-all. )

Sorry, I would love to, but my carer wants to take me for a spin in my new Bath chair, after which I am off to the Day Centre for a game of dominos.

I suppose that will keep you away from playing ‘copy and paste’ all day!
    :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,503 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well umko, my posts seem to be very well received
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • mumwantsjustice
    Options
    Managing director forwarded the complaint to customer services who are asking for the registration, and registered keepers full name, to pass on to T.P.S on my behalf. I will not give them that info and they already have the VRN.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure