Disney Park Tickets

Options
I have been with MSE for a while now and have made the occasional saving along the way but this has to be my largest single saving yet. Before I make any sizable purchase I always check with the MSE chat forums… as you never know.

I’m just putting the final touches to our holiday in Florida and have been searching everywhere for the best deal on Disney park tickets when I pick up in the chat room about a fellow MSE member that is willing to give additional discount to other members… I contacted donna.dyble@travelcounsellors.com and she was more than helpful and gave me an additional 10% discount….

That amounts to £140 saving on a product that no matter where you go the price is the same… well done and thanks Donna @ travelcouncellors.com

Comments

• jordylass
    jordylass Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm not sure where the original thread was, but now things are very different with the £ to $, you are almost always better off buying your theme park tickets from an agent in Florida, they will deliver to you here or there, they also have discounts and I have ALWAYS found them to be cheaper than anything you can get in the UK.
    There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure