iSoftStone

Options

Comments

• mikeymooma65
    Options
    so does each hit have a time limit???

if so and it gives 3 minutes should i wait the full 3 mins before submitting??

Thanks
  • MallRat
    Options
    so does each hit have a time limit???

if so and it gives 3 minutes should i wait the full 3 mins before submitting??

No, you don't have to wait the full 3 minutes. But as it's the exam, I suppose you might need to take your time to make sure you get the right answer. (If you pass, you'll be judging these in approx 30 seconds :p). And I assume there wouldn't be any penalty if you go over the 3 minutes, but as I said before, it's over 2 years since I did the exam myself.
  • mikeymooma65
    Options
    ah ok, what score do you need to get each month 0.65?

Thanks
  • galaxy30
    Options
    Yes, that´s the score you should reach!! Hope you got a good score::T

Hey, thank you :) I passed the first round, just completed the second and got over the pass mark so thats a relief! Bit annoyed as I had a few LPs that were old/broken so I rated accordingly, but that marked against me :/

Is the pass mark for the examinations also 65/100, or is it higher? I'm sure I read 80 somewhere, which might be a bit eek as I've managed 75 and 70 on the practice ones.
  • blackicerose
    Options
    galaxy30 wrote: »
    Is the pass mark for the examinations also 65/100, or is it higher? I'm sure I read 80 somewhere, which might be a bit eek as I've managed 75 and 70 on the practice ones.

It's 0.75 for the exam, I'm doing it soon and managed to get 73 and 70 on my training tests so I'm a bit nervous!
    Latest wins:
  • galaxy30
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Mallrat :(

I just took the exam and I think I failed as I didn't get the 0.75 rate. I bombed it. I've appealed a few... annoying as some LPs were wrong, which I appealed, so hopefully that will have an impact but not by much.

As I understand it from what the PM said we get a second batch/attempt. Panicked a bit at first which is always my problem, bit gutted now. Oh well. If it's meant to be it's meant to be.
  • marcolizi
    Options
    Hello guys, Did you receive the august payment?
  • galaxy30
    galaxy30 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 14 September 2017 at 9:14PM
    Options
    Had another crack at the exam this evening - I just didn't fancy waiting it out any longer.

I felt I did much better tonight, I don't feel I could have rated any better, but rather annoying I was still below the pass mark. However, I had a few incorrect RTAs because the pages weren't loading or were out of date, so I've appealed those. I only need one or two to go my way to get the pass grade.

Fingers crossed, I suppose. :) Good luck to everyone else taking the exam, too!

Oh, and regarding Leapforce, for anyone else that reads this, I can confirm that Leapforce don't care if you work for iSoftStone, I had an email confirmation from them today. :) The two clients are different anyway so I did think it was unlikely, but always best to be sure I suppose!
  • Gillsfan
    Options
    Are there still jobs available in the evenings? Am tempted to sign up and have a go, but not much point if its all during the day when I am working.
    Am an analyst/tester by trade, so thinking this could be right up my street to earn a few pennies on the side
  • galaxy30
    Options
    I've passed! Just waiting now to get all my documents sorted. Such a relief, excited to start now.

I'll echo Gillsfan's question, what is the work availability like usually? I'll probably be working during the daytime.

Good luck to anyone else taking it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure