Please don't be 'noughtie' be a ZERO HERO

Options
Misslayed
Misslayed Posts: 14,180 Senior Ambassador
First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
edited 23 November 2018 at 6:01PM in Compers chat corner
Eleventy million thanks to all the folk who post comps day after day! The boards are bursting with great comps at the mo. :D

Now that lots of comps are ending in 2019, please, please PLEASE help to keep the board neat and tidy and remember the ZERO in the end date.
So if the end date is the 1st of February, please use 01/02 (not 1/02 or 01/2). Similarly if the end date is 5th of December please use 05/12.
Editing titles or sending PMs to the posters takes up a LOT of board guide time - and the Advents are coming!

Incorrectly titled posts can get lost, especially important for peeps who prefer to enter by end date.

The capital E, the : and the space, followed by the date in this format are important if your post is to be correctly 'filed' on the board, and not lost or moved to Game Over before it's finished. If you make a mistake, click 'edit', then 'Go advanced' to edit the title. Hope you win something! :D
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Comments

• Misslayed
    Options
    Bum pity bump
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Misslayed
    Options
    Bumpette....
  • StarfallSquirrel
    Options
    Actually I appreciated the bump... brought it to my attention. Ta for the reminder Misslayed and for all you do. :)
  • ellasmommy
    ellasmommy Posts: 2,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 27 November 2018 at 5:23PM
    Options
    {Edited by Forum Team}

'us?' - Dont worry, this post doesnt concern you as i cant find the last time you posted a comp....

Thanks Misslayed, useful post. I missed it the first time around. :T
    Do good and good will come to you.
  • Misslayed
    Options
    Bumping in a vain attempt to keep the board tidy!

:xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree:
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Seeing quite a few without noughts at the moment - gentle reminder.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure