Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I like the new system but some people prefer the old one. Now it's settled down a bit it's not too bad. Welcome back Moll. I'm still waiting for my 6 month break, they keep telling me it's due but then they keep sending me items to post LOL.
    I am the same.
    Been on it since September.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lavandergirl
    Lavandergirl Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    I'm the opposite, not been on for over a couple of years now. Still do the Correctly and Unaddressed when I can get on them due to timings of invitations being received
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I like the new system but some people prefer the old one. Now it's settled down a bit it's not too bad. Welcome back Moll. I'm still waiting for my 6 month break, they keep telling me it's due but then they keep sending me items to post LOL.
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am the same.
    Been on it since September.

Since August for me :eek: Keep getting emails saying I'm finishing but the postings keep on coming!!
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Since August for me :eek: Keep getting emails saying I'm finishing but the postings keep on coming!!

I’m the same as you, been on panel since August. Three emails saying I’m finishing but they kept coming. However, I have nothing to post next week so maybe I am finally resting. I have 6 smarts in stock and they have asked for 4 back. Think I might just stick all 6 in
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aninymoose wrote: »
    I’m the same as you, been on panel since August. Three emails saying I’m finishing but they kept coming. However, I have nothing to post next week so maybe I am finally resting. I have 6 smarts in stock and they have asked for 4 back. Think I might just stick all 6 in

I still have this week and two more weeks at the moment.....
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've lost track. This current long posting wave seems to have gone on for ever and I,ve just received another batch of five items to post. It may be that a lot of people have dropped out, either because posting the cubes is becom8ng increasingly difficult to fit 8nto their routine or they have lots of blank spaces th eu can't fill in certain areas so the rest of us have to make up the slack for them to have sufficient numbers to justify their regulatory returns for efficiency I itoeing purposes.

I know the cubes are necessary so their parcel delivery performance can be equally measured but to be honest I'm beginning to find that part of the survey an increasing chore, not to mention the fact that I,m sure the person in the post office now knows what I'm doing so I'm probably marked down is their book as one of the "snitchers"
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    I've lost track. This current long posting wave seems to have gone on for ever and I,ve just received another batch of five items to post. It may be that a lot of people have dropped out, either because posting the cubes is becom8ng increasingly difficult to fit 8nto their routine or they have lots of blank spaces th eu can't fill in certain areas so the rest of us have to make up the slack for them to have sufficient numbers to justify their regulatory returns for efficiency I itoeing purposes.

I know the cubes are necessary so their parcel delivery performance can be equally measured but to be honest I'm beginning to find that part of the survey an increasing chore, not to mention the fact that I,m sure the person in the post office now knows what I'm doing so I'm probably marked down is their book as one of the "snitchers"

I am also finding the cubes a chore.
    As I live in a small place I only have one PO I can go too & I feel I stick out like a sore thumb with them.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I finished retraining two weeks ago and am now on hold waiting to go back on the main survey. Usually that means I get my first real posting pack within a couple of weeks but nothing so far - wonder if they are having issues with switching participants around after their 6 month(ish) stint? Given some people seem to have been kept on the main survey for longer than usual...
    2020 Wins:
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I finished retraining two weeks ago and am now on hold waiting to go back on the main survey. Usually that means I get my first real posting pack within a couple of weeks but nothing so far - wonder if they are having issues with switching participants around after their 6 month(ish) stint? Given some people seem to have been kept on the main survey for longer than usual...
    im starting back after abut a 2 year break I thought I was never going to get back on the panel
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    As needananswer said probably all taken by nightworkers, (or the insomniacs) so that will rule me out as well. Really annoying as they are so easy to do & the £5L2S is very handy.

I have just messaged Kantar and asked them if it would be possible to vary the times the invitations are sent out so that we might all have a chance to be able to do them.

I will update if/when I receive a reply.

Now received the following reply from Kantar

Hello
    We are sorry that this is the case for you.
    Unfortunately the time that the invites are sent is generated automatically by the system.
    The issue we have is when the invites are being send during the working day everyone is trying to log into their account at the same time which then causes system errors for everyone.
    I am unaware of any changes that are going to be implemented going forward regarding the times that the invites are being sent, however i will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Perhaps everyone who dislikes the new timing should write in & then perhaps they will think again. At least with the old website the invitations came out at different times of the day so there was more chance of getting one of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure