Comments

• kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Have you read the information on the website telling you what
    exactly is unaddressed mail?

Does the card have your name or your address on it? If not, I would take it that it would be counted as unaddressed mail but I have never received a red card when I have been doing the survey so perhaps someone else will be able to comment.

Yes I have read it however this is the correctly delivered survey and I could not find any information in the help section, there isn’t much there
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Yes I have read it however this is the correctly delivered survey and I could not find any information in the help section, there isn’t much there

Hi

Are you getting the mail re-delivered? If yes, enter the date you receive it.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• kazzybabes
    Options
    Hi

Are you getting the mail re-delivered? If yes, enter the date you receive it.

Thank you! I will be picking it up from the delivery office though ao maybe I just won’t register it at all? It is a confusing one lol!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi! For the correctly delivered survey, what do i do if i got a red sorry we missed you card? Is that classed as doorstepped or just put it in as a letter? Thanks!

Two things spring to mind.

Firstly, UNTIL you actually have the item of mail for which the red card has been left, you cannot know whether it has been CORRECTLY delivered OR MISdelivered

When you have collected it, or successfully had it REdelivered, you might just find that it has NEXT DOOR's/STREET's/TOWN's :doh: address on it and it's not yours.
    Of course if this was the case you might only find out IF you collect it .....
    ... since IF it does NOT have your address on it, it might be REdelivered "correctly" and you will never receive anything.

Secondly, I'd suggest the RECEIVED date is not the day of the card being left but the day you have it REdelivered presuming you choose this method.
    Not sure WHEN to enter if you collect it!
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Two things spring to mind.

Firstly, UNTIL you actually have the item of mail for which the red card has been left, you cannot know whether it has been CORRECTLY delivered OR MISdelivered

When you have collected it, or successfully had it REdelivered, you might just find that it has NEXT DOOR's/STREET's/TOWN's :doh: address on it and it's not yours.
    Of course if this was the case you might only find out IF you collect it .....
    ... since IF it does NOT have your address on it, it might be REdelivered "correctly" and you will never receive anything.

Secondly, I'd suggest the RECEIVED date is not the day of the card being left but the day you have it REdelivered presuming you choose this method.

Thanks Quoia! I think I might just leave it off lol! I will be collecting it myself anyway, my details were on the card they left so assuming would be my item okay but I suppose I won’t know for sure! Thanks again :)
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Hmmm - the card is delivered by the postie and has my name and address correctly - but it's not a mailed item. However, if I'd been there at the time - there would have been a correctly delivered item to log. So are they tracking the time it took from sender to recipient's address? If yes, then logging the time of the card and ignoring the time you actually got it would be more accurate. If no, then getting a re-delivery and logging the actual time of arrival in recipient's hands is a different measure but still useful. But if I get a card and choose/am not able to go to the DO for 4 days then the delay is of my making, not RMs so it isn't a fair measure to log the latter date. To make it more confusing, my DO is open on Sunday afternoons and that's when I'm most likely to go so logging it as received on Sunday is going to cause problems isn't it?

Short Answer: I dunno either... have you sent a message to ask, kazzybabes? Lets us know if you get a sensible answer, please!
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    Short Answer: I dunno either... have you sent a message to ask, kazzybabes? Lets us know if you get a sensible answer, please![/QUOTE]

I have sent a message as I received another red card today for another parcel lol! I will update when I get a reply :)
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I have made a discovery... Up to now, I have only ever seen the "Other items not Listed" hamd tile - which disappears when I click the date. Today - two new tiles have appeared with leaflets to look out for. If I select the date first - the "other items" hand disappears but not the specific items. If I select the the "other items" hand I get the error message to select a date. If I select a "specific item" tile it ticks that box but no error message.

Which makes me think the designer/coder assumed you would always follow a sequence of tick the specific items then tick for other items then select date. They didn't plan for no specific item received but other item received as a possibility.
    And the plot thickens....

Tuesday - I got the two pictured items. Ticked them, ticked the hand to say I'd got a third item, chose the date hit Submit. All worked fine.

Yesterday - I got the two pictured items again. [See upthread for discussion of that...] Ticked the hand to say I'd got two items, chose the date hit Submit. All worked fine.

So I don't know if there's been a patch to fix the issue or the fact that I have now ticked the specific pictured items has (re)set a flag somewhere.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    So I recieved a reply today and they advise me to register the red card as a letter for that day! Oops!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    For some reason they have removed the correctly delivered guide from the list, I knew I should have downloaded it :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure