Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Stardust7
    Stardust7 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Stardust7, swagbucks staff don't seem very active on weekends and if you haven't done so already they will probably suggest that you delete your cookies, clear your cache, restart the computer and if that fails try a different browser. ��

Edit: should probably also include make sure your Flash is up to date and your using the latest version of a browser!

Ty for your advice. I have done everything you have listed and still get message
    "Although we do not have any earning opportunities available for you today, we encourage you to check back tomorrow for more playlists.":(
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Code AvivaHome 2sb
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter AvivaHome in the Swag Code box until 3PM GMT to earn 2SB.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »
    Ty for your advice. I have done everything you have listed and still get message
    "Although we do not have any earning opportunities available for you today, we encourage you to check back tomorrow for more playlists.":(

Worth a go. At least when you contact them you can try telling them you've already done those things in the hope that their reply won't just be to do them again!

It might also be worth trying Watch in a different location, possibly reset your ip address just to find out if that's where the problem is from.

Sorry I can't do more.
  • sonicology
    sonicology Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Looks like I'm not hitting my daily target today; no decent surveys, no instants and I already missed the Swagcode (not that 2 SB would make much difference anyway) and I don't care enough to waste any more of my Saturday filling out surveys in the hope that they won't kick me out at the last moment (which they inevitably will).

I'm kinda happy in a way, now that I can't get the full bonus I can forget about it for the rest of this month instead of forcing myself to hit the daily target when I'm already tired from working all day.
  • Allotrope
    Allotrope Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not getting anything on the search today... anyone having the same problem...
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,860 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sonicology wrote: »
    . . .
    I'm kinda happy in a way, now that I can't get the full bonus I can forget about it for the rest of this month instead of forcing myself to hit the daily target when I'm already tired from working all day.

Some time ago I realised how silly it was to get into a state of feeling I must achieve the first target every day and wasting so much time on SB for what is really so little return for our time. I know you can do some things while engaged in other activities like watching real TV but it does still take time in micro amounts which add up.

I now am much more relaxed about it all.
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    I could not agree more. We do this to earn a little bit of extra cash - but in terms of hours spent for money earned we have to be realistic - its pants!

Don't get caught up in the daily totals and bonuses - just do what you can with the least amount of effort and it then becomes free money - anything more than that becomes a really bad use of time - unless you really depend on the money in which case its a totally different situation upon which I cannot judge.or comment. Everyone is different.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Allotrope wrote: »
    I'm not getting anything on the search today... anyone having the same problem...

Had a 7 and 10 so far
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,200 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Radium One Flag quiz is yet to credit for me, despite following instructions and posting to FB. Answers if you want to try it:

canada
    united kingdom
    japan
    germany
    mexico
    russia
    norway
    netherlands
    iceland
    china
    maldives
    south sudan