All u GLAMOUR winners post here! :)

Options

Comments

• POLO_BINT
    POLO_BINT Posts: 5,619 Forumite
    Options
    Im still waiting on my nail varnish!!! I think im the only one pmfsl!!!!
    :DPle'ma an bysva?:D
  • tttJay
    tttJay Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I didn't get my razor either :mad:
    Our Granddaughter, Caitlin Freya is now 7 years old :), growing up to be a lovely young lady and our Grandson, Findlay Ewan is 3 years old and still a lovable bundle of mischief :) one of each, how perfect

• d130
    d130 Posts: 13,592 Forumite
    Options
    I complained to the ISP today because it's just not acceptable being fobbed off like that, especially since I've been waiting 2.5 months for mascara! I understand it's a large competition, with a lot of prizes, but this is just unacceptable.

Total to date - £309.15
    March wins - Leaves of Grass DVD
  • Little_Miss_Amy
    Options
    d130 wrote: »
    I complained to the ISP today because it's just not acceptable being fobbed off like that, especially since I've been waiting 2.5 months for mascara! I understand it's a large competition, with a lot of prizes, but this is just unacceptable.

good on you for complaining! i got my last prize last week and that was frustrating enough so i really feel for all of you that are still waiting...it's ridiculous! i know it was all free stuff for us anyway but you can't set up a competition as big as this was and not be prepared to put the work in to make sure everyone gets what they won! the competition was a brilliant idea but i don't think Glamour had enough communication with the diffenrent brands to make it work!

hope you all get your stuff soon!!
    :hello:
  • Stranger_Than_Fiction
    Options
    If anyone is still waiting for their Glamour prizes, I have had an email from the Editor, Jo Elvin and she says people should contact her directly letting her know what they won and when (only for those prizes not received, obviously). Her email is jo.elvin@condenast.co.uk
    A [STRIKE]B[/STRIKE][STRIKE]C [/STRIKE]D E [STRIKE]F[/STRIKE]G H I J K L M N O P Q R S [STRIKE]T[/STRIKE]U V [STRIKE]W [/STRIKE]X Y Z
  • lauratew
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Laura Tew, Beauty Writer at Glamour magazine, and I am dealing with the giveaway on the editorial side. I really apologise that you are all still waiting for some of your giveaway prizes to arrive. Please email me and let me know what you are waiting for and I will sort it out. My email address is [EMAIL="laura.tew@condenast.co.uk"]laura.tew@condenast.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Best wishes

Laura
  • d130
    Options
    Well I've just had a very nice apology from Laura, so let's hope I finally receive my mascara.

Total to date - £309.15
  • PinkLady
    PinkLady Posts: 675 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone got anything today?
    SW: Wk1 (5) Wk2 (2.5) Wk3 - Wk 4 (4) Wk 5 - (1.5) Wk 6 (1) Total off 1 stone!:j
  • d130
    Options
    I haven't received anything, but didn't chase it up until after 3, so fingers crossed it arrives by Saturday or I feel another email might be needed.

Total to date - £309.15
  • Lilycharlotte
    Options
    I have just emailed about my mascara. I have moved house since I won and although I had my post re-directed it still hasn't shown up.

I hope we all get what we won :) thanks to those for finding out what was going on and who to email :)
    "All of us are lying in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars." Oscar Wilde.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure