I won my pip tribunal

Options
Hi can someone help me please I won my pip tribunal on the 21/11/18 and have been rewarded the enhanced rate from the 9/2/18 i wondering do I get backdated and when will I get the reward letter from pip to tell me how long I'm getting it for and is there anything I have to do now? Also I'm claiming job seekers do I get premiums onto my job seekers and does that be backdated. Thanks

Comments

• Lee1991
    Options
    I have been getting low rate Dla and when I change over pip turned me down on 9/2/18 and I won my pip tribunal on 21/11/18 and they rewarded me enhanced rate from the 9/2/18 does this be backdated. I have been getting supplements from the 15/2/18 upto the 24/11/18 do I be backdated the difference or what happens thanks
  • kpwll
    kpwll Posts: 4,273 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I haven't any advice, sorry, but wanted to say well done on your appeal.
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    1) Yes your PIP award will be backdated to 9/2/18.

2) What exactly is your PIP award? Have you been awarded the Daily Living component?
    If your JSA is income based you should get a disability premium, and it should be backdated. Here is some info:
    https://www.entitledto.co.uk/help/disability-premiums-in-benefits
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,964 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I believe the OP is from NI and has been claiming supplementary benefit since DLA ended. This means that they will most likely get the difference between this and the PIP award backdated. See other thread here.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5934562
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport