Specsavers hearing aids

Options
Hi,

I have worn an NHS hearing aid for 6 years but am looking at buying aids. I now need an aid in each ear.

I've been to Specsavers today for a test and am looking at the Signia Advance Instant Fit 817 at £1995 a pair.

However, I can't find any information about this aid online? I can't find anything on the Specsavers website?

The only thing that looks similar is the Signia Silk model. Are these the same?

Obviously I would have asked at the appointment but thought the information would be simple to find online.

Thanks...

Comments

• missile
    missile Posts: 11,689 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My wife has Specsavers hearing aids, she is very pleased with them. No idea what make & model they are.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • matrix11001
    matrix11001 Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I have worn an NHS hearing aid for 6 years but am looking at buying aids. I now need an aid in each ear.

I've been to Specsavers today for a test and am looking at the Signia Advance Instant Fit 817 at £1995 a pair.

However, I can't find any information about this aid online? I can't find anything on the Specsavers website?

The only thing that looks similar is the Signia Silk model. Are these the same?

Obviously I would have asked at the appointment but thought the information would be simple to find online.

Thanks...

Just google the make and model number - just looked at their website and can't find that model. Worth asking the Specsavers audiologist as they're generally very good and will make sure you get the right one and that your happy with it!
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,105 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    My MIL took her NHS prescription to Specsavers - good service and far easier to get to than the hospital clinic.
    Never pay on an estimated bill
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport