Why Walk When You Can Fly

Options

Comments

• DMP_Tiger
    Options
    I bet that was Amazing! I know she'll never make it big, but she's in touch with the real world and that is one of the reasons I like her.

Sorry about the name change xx

It was easily the best performance of the night because she was the one who had put the most effort into rehearsing with the children. She really was lovely.

No problem about the name change, I do actually like the new title :)
    August 2018: Secured Debt £70,003 Unsecured Debt (DMP) £34,657 Total £104,660 DFD: March 2031
    January 2019: Secured Debt £68,269 Unsecured Debt (DMP) £34,457 Total £102,726 DFD: March 2031
  • Thistlewhistle
    Options
    Thanks Thistle, onwards and upwards x

Really? Onwards and downwards surely!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Mortgage at end 05/2007: £90200
    Mortgage at end 08/2018: £71646 paid £18354 (20.5%)
    MFD: :eek:Original:05/2042:eek:
    Car Finance: £8225 : £6392 (22.2% paid off)
    CC Debt (0% until 06/2020): £5640 : £4400 (21.7% paid off)

Age of Money at 31/08/2018 = 23 days

YNAB is changing the way I live my life....and spend my money!!
  • Really? Onwards and downwards surely!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Happy new shiny, shiny diary :D

Following ;)
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Happy new shiny, shiny diary :D

Following ;)

Thanks Uncanny x
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 11 September 2018 at 2:08PM
    Options
    I have checked Quidco and my Home Insurance from March has finally cleared, balance on there is £27.88.

I think I'll withdraw it and pay that off the BC, that'll leave me with £12.12 to pay off.

ETA - Have checked the BC and the transfer has gone out from there. Balance is showing a nice £40 :)
  • Morning,

It's Wednesday, nearly the weekend lol.

Checked online banking this morning and the balance transfer has gone through :j that plus the transfer fee means that we owe the LC £10,300.00. I was expecting that so not a huge shock.

I'll update my signature to reflect the change.

Made the necessary money shuffling to reflect what's come out over night.

Transferred the money over from Quidco, so once that hits the bank I will pay that off the remainder of the BC.

Brought my lunch with me today, I'm slowly getting in to the habit with that.

I'm hoping for some surveys today, I've not logged on to PA since the change over. I think I'll leave that one until they sort the kinks out.

Had meet the tutor last night at the school for DS, half an hour of dribble from his Year Head and then a 5 min conversation with his new form tutor who knew nothing about DS. Still we showed up so that counts I guess.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I bet you can't wait to clear the BC.

I know what you mean about school evenings, sometimes it seems like a waste of your time but you have to show your face to get some brownie points for your family.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • I bet you can't wait to clear the BC.

Nope, then the next plan of attack is the MBNA :D I love a challenge...either that or I'm mad lol
  • I've done some rough calculations on my spreadsheet and the MBNA should be down to £5360 and the LC £9700 by Christmas if everything goes to plan.

That doesn't include any overpayments from surveys/pot. I'm hoping that the MBNA one is nearer £5000 by Christmas but we'll see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure