Options
2»

Comments

• shiny76
    shiny76 Posts: 548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shiny76 wrote: »
    I imagine most device/browser combinations will provide a similar method :)
    On Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, select the 'Printer' dropdown from the popup window and you have the option to 'Microsoft Print to PDF'. Select that, then click print. A save file dialog window will open to allow you save to your chosen destination :)
  • singhini
    singhini Posts: 553 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    shiny76 wrote: »
    On Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, select the 'Printer' dropdown from the popup window and you have the option to 'Microsoft Print to PDF'. Select that, then click print. A save file dialog window will open to allow you save to your chosen destination :)

Perfect, thank you so much, greatly appreciated (Microsoft Print to Pdf worked). I was using Internet Explorer but switching to Microsoft Edge worked first time.

:beer:
  • gionnetto
    gionnetto Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One note of caution: if you are new to the UK (or to credit at large), Noddle and Clearscore will NOT work because they require 3 years of credit history.
    Your cholesterol levels are not seen, or used, by your heart and arteries, so ignore it.
    :eek:.
  • T-G-C
    T-G-C Posts: 591 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    gionnetto wrote: »
    One note of caution: if you are new to the UK (or to credit at large), Noddle and Clearscore will NOT work because they require 3 years of credit history.

I only turned 18 last year and started using credit in August 2017 and can use all credit report websites, including the named three, without a hitch.

As long as his file exists and has some data on it, those websites will be able to locate the file on Experian, Equifax and CallCredit's systems. As I said, I can use any website offering a credit report without a problem and I've not even been using credit for a full year.
    Advice provided from this account does not consist of any professional knowledge. For professional debt advice, please contact either National Debtline or StepChange. Advice may consist of personal experience, opinion and/or informational sources.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure