Cirque de Soliel - Quidam 50% off

Options
50% off some tickets at the rest of the UK shows. go to www.theticketfactory.com and use the offer code SHOW
Brilliant show even at full price

Comments

• laurenjade1402
    Options
    50% off is a great offer but the tickets are £50.00 per person with no child tickets to start with, so they are still £25.00 plus booking fee etc. Not for me but hopefully will help someone else.
  • colinw
    colinw Posts: 59,967 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    50% off is a great offer but the tickets are £50.00 per person with no child tickets to start with, so they are still £25.00 plus booking fee etc. Not for me but hopefully will help someone else.

It is a jaw dropping amazing show though.
  • jumpingjackd
    jumpingjackd Posts: 1,135 Forumite
    Options
    Lastminute.com are also doing mother day promotion of BOGOF for this. Not sure what they have left though.

Quidam UK tour tickets - Bring your mother for free - Special Mothers Day offer (2 for 1) From £50.00

340833058.gifCirque Du SoLeil - Quidam
    A Spectacular Mother’s Day Gift!

Event NameType of ticketFromSelectQuidam UK tour tickets - Bring your mother for free - Special Mothers Day offer (2 for 1)entertainment_ui_ico_prod_1.gif?skin=engb.lastminute.com£50.00

Showing 5 10 15 25 35 45 function submitRequiredResultsPerPage(numResultsList) !! lm.e('pageSize').value = numResultsList; lm.e('pagingFormHeader').submit(); } results per page: 1-1
  • SelenaLouise
    Options
    Oh my goodness this really works lol (was slightly sceptical when I saw the post, sorry)

You can only book one ticket though:(
  • colinw
    colinw Posts: 59,967 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh my goodness this really works lol (was slightly sceptical when I saw the post, sorry)

You can only book one ticket though:(

There is also another code. Try entering the code "OFFER" and see if that gives you more options. Great show.
  • Jazzy_B
    Jazzy_B Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Options
    There's another thread here, which allows you to buy up to 6 tickets half price.
  • parahandy
    parahandy Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    quidam-pic-717529558.jpg

The Cirque du Soleil has returned to the UK for their annual tour, Quidam, offering a magnificent spectacle of original music, colour and stunning theatrical acrobatics.
    We are offering you a opportunity to see this amazing show, with ticket prices discounted by 50%, from £50 to £25 only when you book via The Ticket Factory.
    Booking Info:
    What: Quidam, a Cirque du Soleil production
    Where and When: Glasgow SECC 16th-19th April
    Thursday 16th April 8pm
    Friday 17th April 4pm & 8pm
    Saturday 18th April 4pm & 8pm
    Sunday 19th April 1pm & 5pm
    Cost: £25 (booking & transaction fee applies)

How to book: visit www.theticketfactory.com or call 0844 338 8000
    Promo Code: To take advantage of this offer remember to quote "BOW" when booking.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport