Positive mind - Positive life

Options

Comments

• in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Tea,milk and one sweetener please
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Kittencat
    Options
    Don't call it a dream. Call it a plan!

Little one has woke with slight ear ache. Her temp is fine. Given her a little bit of Calpol to see if it eases the pain. Swimming will be off today then.

Need to do a food shop. Will go with a list. Need mostly fresh stuff and will probably go to As*a. We are lucky here we have all the big supermarkets within a 5 mile radius. I tend to swop between the 2 Swedish ones (are they Swedish?) and as*a and top up in Mr T as I drive past in the way to work.

Not doing as well as expected with money this week as DH car tax went out this month instead of next month as planned.

We are doing well but we can also do a lot better. Our Elec/gas is £50 over on this statement so will need to try and claw that back over the spring months. Our heating bills are huge that's a downside to living in an old house. We have a log burner and open fire (different rooms obviously) so we buy logs in bulk also.

Here's hoping the weather is fine today I would like to try another jog later.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Kitten
  • Kittencat
    Options
    How on earth can i get my 7 year old little girl to ride her bike without stabilisers?
    She is great on her scooter but for some reason her bike is proving to be really tricky for her. She is very academic and has excelled in everything she does but this is proving difficult. I'm very calm and reassuring with her but find myself biting my tongue. She can be a little precious and sensitive. Any advice?
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think the two supermarkets are German but stand to be corrected.
    Can't help with the stabilisers as I have boys who just wanted them off asap and dealt with the falling-off stage as a right of passage.

Anyway, came on to cheer you on and appreciate the positivity - often in short supply so much appreciated.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• Kittencat
    Options
    Hi Joeyjimbles thanks for popping in. I think your right they are German :o

Well blown the budget this week. It's my turn to have my daughter's friends over (We take it in turns. 4 girls. They go to each other's house once a week. So it's my turn once every 4 weeks and today is that day) we have decided to go to a play centre after school. £5 each to get in and food on top of that. I really should have done my homework!!! They are enjoying it and my house remains tidy though.

House is on the market and we have someone coming to look around on Thursday.

Be happy!!
  • Kittencat
    Options
    A Positive mind looks for ways it can be done, a negative mind looks for ways it can't be done.

Well Good Morning beautiful world.

It's Tuesday and the weather looks. . . . dark. It's dry.

Plans today is a NSD hopefully. Work then home to tidy my dirty messy house.

I have a salad made for lunch and pasta bake for tea.

We can do this one step at a time.

Will also try to do 10k steps today. I have been a little short the last few days.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Loving your positive vibe Kittencat :D
    Subscribing and following
    Feel free to visit my diary anytime, I have ale and sometimes cake ;)
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Kittencat
    Options
    Loving your positive vibe Kittencat :D
    Subscribing and following
    Feel free to visit my diary anytime, I have ale and sometimes cake ;)

On my way over. Pass on the Ale. . . .I'm a light weight when it comes to any form of alcohol. Cake sounds lovely.

Good day today. NSD so far. Just finishing off a cup of tea then to change this house from a dusty, messy mess to a shiny, sparkly palace. . . . Perhaps too much positivity there!:D

No where near the 10k steps yet but running around the house may bring it a little nearer. Healthy diet is going well. Will try and do some yoga and some tummy exercises later. (Weight is piling on my tum and I don't like it) :cool::cool:

Come on Kitten get off the sofa and start with the bathroom.
  • Kittencat
    Options
    Wake up and be happy!!

Another NSD today. Took salad and fruit to work. Did a 15 min leg,bum and tum HIIT session and 10 min yoga stretch. Today is good!

One week until pay day. We are still on our overdraft but have knocked £800 off so far.

Going to put little one to bed early tonight and watch a film in bed tonight. DH is away with work. Any suggestions? Nothing scary I'm a scardy cat. :eek:
  • Kittencat
    Options
    :heartsmilHappy Valentine's Day:heartsmil

Don't normally do Valentine's day but little one has been making cards in school so I made her two. One from Daddy and the other from a mystery boy at school (that's what she thinks even though it's my writing). We are going to have a little Valentine's meal tonight just me and her as daddy is away with work.

Have a viewing today and I'm quite excited actually. Fingers crossed.

Lunch today is quiche and salad. Our Valentine's tea will be fish cakes, mash and beans. Easy one as little one has activities after school which I have to take her to so time is limited.

Legs aching a little from yesterday's exercise. Today I'm going to do arms.

Have a nice day everyone and stay positive xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport