NPower

Options
Received a bill for over £3000 from Npower for a property I moved out of 18 months ago. I have the final bills which were paid. What are they playing at?

Comments

• footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    jenpen007 wrote: »
    Received a bill for over £3000 from Npower for a property I moved out of 18 months ago. I have the final bills which were paid. What are they playing at?

Do you understand the bill?

If not, ask them to explain it

If you do, do you agree with the bill?

If not, raise a complaint following their complaint procedure, giving your reasons why you do not agree.

If you do agree with the bill, I suggest you make arrangements to pay it.

Good luck!
  • jenpen007
    Options
    Thanks. Yes I understand the bill and will be complaining
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jenpen007 wrote: »

Hi jenpen007,

Please contact us using the details on our profile page so we can help with your billing enquiry.

Thanks

Jen :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • jenpen007
    Options
    contacted Npower. This matter should now be resolved.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure