Options
2»

Comments

• Chrisblue1962
    Chrisblue1962 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 10 January 2018 at 9:15PM
    Options
    I've just checked my Noddle report and guess what?....Yup, !! The Default from Hell is back !! :mad::mad:. This is now Default No.4 !!!

Will be phoning the Co-op tomorrow and putting a real crimp in somebody's day....
    DFW'er - Lightbulb moment : 31st July 2009 - £18,499
    28th October 2019 -
    £13,505 - 27% paid off.
    Demolishing my House of Debt.. one brick at a time!! :)
    Thinking of spending???..YNAB says "NO!!!!"

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,931 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just checked my Noddle report and guess what?....Yup, !! The Default from Hell is back !! :mad::mad:. This is now Default No.4 !!!

Will be phoning the Co-op tomorrow and putting a real crimp in somebody's day....

Are you sure it’s not just the monthly status update showing ?

Noddle can take a few weeks to update at times.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Chrisblue1962
    Options
    Yes, its a new-old default. Phoned the Co-op on Friday 12th and spoke to the lady who dealt with my last complaint :D and they are investigating. Watch this space .
    DFW'er - Lightbulb moment : 31st July 2009 - £18,499
    28th October 2019 -
    £13,505 - 27% paid off.
    Demolishing my House of Debt.. one brick at a time!! :)
    Thinking of spending???..YNAB says "NO!!!!"

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport