Hmrc tax rebate 2018

Options

Comments

• Vowlesynath
    Options
    I've never waited that long 22days the longest I've had to wait
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    Last year was issued 19th April But two of these days were Easter and the year before was 15th April.
  • Jmsmith77
    Jmsmith77 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Still pending but won't update till Tuesday so hopefully issued by then I know 1 work mate his issued Friday so should have today not spoke to him yet find out if in bank or if just had a payment date..there quick enough take out money but somehow don't understand what 5-10 working days means even though it's what they tell us when submit and request are money back
  • Vowlesynath
    Options
    So someone had had a early update. Brill that's shouts a bit of confidence
  • Jmsmith77
    Jmsmith77 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Luck of draw I think last year I had mine a week b4 him and other lads I knew either b4 or just after..mines usually around same amount each yr his is double most of lads I've worked with coz he owns own van and machine now so can earn a lot more think as someone said b4 should start been issued by end week
  • josephwatsonn
    Options
    I requested payment, how do I know the status of this? As it just come back up to the request payment again and for and the same amount?
  • Vowlesynath
    Options
    It needs to go past midnight to update on system then you'll get payment pending
  • gstar1984
    gstar1984 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow although not holding out much hope:rotfl:
  • Vowlesynath
    Options
    Ohhh now wouldn't that be sweet
  • Liam69ers
    Options
    Hello there guys.
    I did my tax return on the 6th April, and I'm due a repayment. At the moment it says payment pending but with the date of 31st January 2019. Does that mean I don't receive it till then. I'm new to this so don't quite understand it. It's quite a bit of money so be very annoying if I have to wait 8 months for it.

Many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport