Hmrc tax rebate 2018

Options

Comments

• gstar1984
    gstar1984 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Think it only updates once a day at like 6am.. what have they said when you!!!8217;ve called them? It!!!8217;s always been a while for me to get issues, never has a quick turn around. I think if it!!!8217;s still pending in the morning after 6am then it stays like that for the day but I could be wrong
  • Peteyyy24
    Options
    They told me that the system it should be in by the 13th but I've give up now I'm just going to wait probs doing loads of daft security check!!
  • Peteyyy24
    Options
    But also when I phoned up They just said just keep checking your bank because it could be in anytime I think they just tell you what you wanna hear most of the time
  • gstar1984
    Options
    They told me last year it was issued and then stopped from security, then took till June, you get told different things. I don’t think if it’s showing as pending it will go in to your bank . Thought they had Monday Wednesday and Friday as issue dates due to them being a day behind. The paperless emails I’ve always had have come between 9am and 10am
  • Dantheman86
    Options
    Mines still bank repayment pending
  • gstar1984
    Options
    I!!!8217;ve never found it any good calling them up , they give you different answers, from experience ones the repayment goes from pending to a date it isn!!!8217;t on its way. Fingers crossed for everyone to get quick payment . They should have a quicker deadline in issuing payments
  • Jmsmith77
    Jmsmith77 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Still pending
  • Vowlesynath
    Options
    Mines still pending. Any know anybody that's had one yet
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    No and its normally too soon so be patient guys, normally first batch get issued around 16th to 19th April each year, i would only worry if you havent had them issued by 23rd April
  • Vowlesynath
    Options
    Right what I gather their two days behind. The updated date is the actual update from the previous date wich sounds confusing but as far as record keeping and management it's orite. To confirm this I rang them n got told payment was made Friday so 3-5 day and as it's not a transfer I've rang the bank and it's confirmed payment is on its way
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure