Muscle Food Problems

corrugatedcat
corrugatedcat Posts: 4 Newbie
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 21 December 2018 at 11:27AM in Praise, vent & warnings
Anybody else having problems with Muscle Foods?

They took £99 from our account this week for an order we didn't place. They have sent us 2 x Christmas Turkey packs that we did not order or require. Their customer service team is "too busy" at the moment but, I have spoken to my bank and raised a Visa dispute on this but, looking at their FB and Twitter feeds, they appear to be having quite a lot of issues with this. Anybody having the same experience?

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Anybody else having problems with Muscle Foods?

They took £99 from our account this week for an order we didn't place. They have sent us 2 x Christmas Turkey packs that we did not order or require. There customer service team is "too busy" at the moment but, I have spoken to my bank and raised a Visa dispute on this but, looking at their FB and Twitter feeds, they appear to be having quite a lot of issues with this. Anybody having the same experience?

You are in the "boost your income" section and I am unsure how this relates to that? Can only imagine you have the wrong forum section.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Oops, sorry, I'm new...
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've moved this to a more suitable board
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I'd maybe think about tuna it's very inexpensive protein.

Eric
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport