Lower back pain and stretching exercises

Options
13»

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,825 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I suffered for years with monthly or so muscle spams, ex ercise the doc said, physio to,it got
    To the stage where the spasms were permanent and i literally didnt care whether i lived or died. More exercise, more swimming. Small weights

Eventually i saw a specialst, i explained my problem, he didnt even examine me.
    He said the problem is a tiny joint in my spine, a facet joint was being irritated and causing this excruating 24/7 pain.
    Stop all excercise, the heaviest thing you should pick up (the problem was between my shouldeblades) for a month is a knife anf fork.
    With 24 hours i was so much better, within a week i was totally out of pain...
    Sometimes all you need is rest and a little heat.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Neetusingh
    Neetusingh Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    I suggest you buy the best mattress for back pain for your wife. I also suffering from back pain. My doctor advises me to take a new mattress for back pain. I feel better after buying a Refresh Mattress.
  • Sam_26
    Sam_26 Posts: 235 Organisation Representative
    Options
    I would truely recommend and try Actipatch. They offer a trial pack which is very cheap. The product reviews via the facebook forums are amazing
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Chemist-4-u. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure