Wage slip Generator

Options
With only 5 employees I use HMRC basic tools each week for wages. I need a good wage slip generator that is either free or wont cost a lot.
I used this link https://disabilitytaxguide.org.uk/paying-wages/reporting-paye-in-real-time/rti-software/hmrc-basic-paye-tools/payslip-tool

But it produces PDF and not enough info as I cant seem to write on it or convert it to work to add other essential information.

Any recommendations please?

Comments

• Pennywise
    Pennywise Posts: 13,468 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Moneysoft is only £72 p.a. for a proper payroll system which would do the whole thing including HMRC submissions, payslips and a full range of reports. Far quicker and easier than HMRC's system.
  • Aquamania
    Aquamania Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    edited 29 January 2020 at 4:47PM
    Options
    Enrolpay is FREE for up to 9 employees.

It is HMRC approved payroll software, and allows printing of payslips.

Stansoft is also FREE for unlimited employees

It too is HMRC approved payroll software, and allows printing of payslips. (but it's really an entire accounting package, so not sure how easy it is to get used to)

Or it's not very difficult to knock up a payslip on Excel, especially if it's just for 5 of you.

Edit:
    Another option if your employees are a little bit tech-savvy.

1 2 Cloud Payroll is FREE for up to 9 employees.

It is HMRC approved payroll software, and allows each of your employees access to their own online account where they can view (and print if required) their payslips going back 3 years.

On a quick perusal, it also seems to indicate you could print the payslips for them too. Maybe worth checking out?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure