• belle87
    belle87 Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    Must have been!

How come you didn't have to pay?

no one came to get it and i couldnt find her when i was leaving
  • roobyred
    Options
    Hi i'm new to the crafting bug and i was wondering what the craft fairs where like here as i was planning on attending some, but i can see that i have joined at the wrong time. I make jewellery and was thinking about doing a fair to see what there like. Could someone please point me in the right direction as to what i'd need and what i'd have to do about going about this. Thanks
  • ruth_ferris
    ruth_ferris Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I have details of a craft fair please pm me for details its near ballynahinch.
  • tania2751960
    Options
    there is fair on the 21st may at
    hillsborough
    presbyterian
    church,
    contact
    Carson
    Mullen
    you will need to google church for phone number or email they are also
    having
    a car boot sale this sat 7
    Th
    may 9 til 12 its inside and out side and costs £5 per table and they have a car wash running at same time and serve breakfast and tea/coffee.:rotfl::T:rotfl::beer::T:j
  • HH17
    HH17 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Girlguiding fair cancelled due to the North West and Other fairs on the same day. We plan to postpone it until sept/October, nearer Christmas anyway. Ill post when we get a new date nearer the time but as I dont have facebook it'll have to be this forum even though most of you have left due to someone being ridiculous..whoever you are!?

Happy crafting!
  • tania27
    tania27 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

I went to the Action Cancer pamper night in the Landsdowne Hotel. Great night, well organised. Its a good fair to attend, if i get anymore dates of up-coming ones ill post them. It was well worth going to.
  • trish07
    trish07 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, they are outside, a gazebo with weights is best, but there is a slightly sheltered area where we can put afew tables if necessary - I always thought these were in a bad spot as you only get customers on their way out, but the girl who went there last time did really well!:j

That girl was me :j. It was a good spot as there was good footfall from people on their way out the exit doors, and I did indeed have a profitable day.

Hope to be back on 25 June:beer:
  • someprettybags
    Options
    I don't usually do fairs at this time of the year but how are people finding them at the mo? I decided not to do mt Stewart this year, as I feel that it hasn't been great for me last 2 years and isn't really cost effective for me. I think a year break will be good. So that leaves me pondering about doing a few smaller ones. Any thoughts out there?
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hi everyone

It's great to see the hatchet's been buried, hopefully you can all get along and discuss what you have in common now.

While I'm here, just a quick reminder that you shouldn't be exchanging personal details on MSE - we ask that you don't do that on our forum.

By all means post details of fairs and discuss them, and of course, if you happen to meet at them that's great, but just remember we can't help you if you exchange personal details and anything goes wrong.

Have a good evening!

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • fi99
    fi99 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    I don't usually do fairs at this time of the year but how are people finding them at the mo? I decided not to do mt Stewart this year, as I feel that it hasn't been great for me last 2 years and isn't really cost effective for me. I think a year break will be good. So that leaves me pondering about doing a few smaller ones. Any thoughts out there?
    hi :) from my experience 90% of the fairs i have done so far this year have been RUBBISH :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure