Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 11th Jul 19, 2:32 PM
    • 30,110Posts
    • 63,360Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Rendering
    • 11th Jul 19, 2:32 PM
    Rendering 11th Jul 19 at 2:32 PM
    Advice please: I need my frontage re-rendering, it's been measured up but I'd like to know what standard practice in the industry is. Are the materials and labour usually bundled together into a cost before multiplying by the surface area to be covered? And if so, what would be a reasonable price per sq metre for the different types (silicone, acrylic, traditional)?

And what are the differences between the renders in practice I want something long-lasting that doesn't require maintenance. I've looked at other properties nearby and none are perfect: some seem good enough and others worse for wear. I'm guessing new technology is being developed all the time, but I'd prefer not to have to repeat the exercise for at least 30 years.

Also any tips on what to avoid will be useful.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,960Posts Today

5,647Users online

Martin's Twitter