Topshop card - Santander

Options
Hello,
I tried to claim back PPI back on my Topshop card back in 2013, it was rejected saying I had signed the form for PPI therefore not entitled to any PPI refund. I went through the FOS to see if I could claim via them but cannot remember the outcome only I still didn't get a refund. I didn't realise I could appeal against the decision back then, and just found out as I never got back in touch within the 6 months they closed the case. I'm still livid to this day my claim was rejected as I felt I had a good case, so my question is....has anyone had a claim rejected and then be successful if they have tried again? Total long shot I know, but worth asking as you never know hey.

Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No, you're out of time now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Greggers12 wrote: »
    , so my question is....has anyone had a claim rejected and then be successful if they have tried again?
    So my answer is that , unless you have additional compelling evidence not in your original complaint, the Bank will simply refer to your original rejection. You won't have access to the Ombudsman either.
  • Greggers12
    Options
    Thanks so much, for the replies. Sounds like I have missed out on this one !! You live and learn hey !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure