New plan...time to see some movement!

Options

Comments

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the chicken pox. Hopefully you will be all finished with it soon and not have to get it again. Well done on selling so much and managing to sort the tax credits out all at the same time. I dont know how you do it.

Thank you :) I don't achieve half as much as I'd like to!
    I've only just caught up with your diary, so sorry to hear miss jwil has chicken pox, hope she's soon on the mend.

I have good and bad days the evenings and nights are the worse. It's a couple of weeks away to what would have been his birthday. Easter was bad enough I keep being told the first of everything is the worst.

Lovely to hear from you :)

All of the 'firsts' will definitely be tough. Are you going to do anything on Mr retired's birthday? Do PM if you want a vent, I still think of you often and hope you are ok, even if I am bad at checking in x
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Options
    I sold an item that had been hanging around for a while yesterday :T It was one of those things that I wasn't sure if it would sell, so pleased it's gone. Only a small amount, but it doesn't matter.
  • teapot2
    teapot2 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done on the sale :j I'm often surprised at the things that do sell even if it takes ages for them to go.
  • brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just catching up. Sorry re the illness in the family but well done on the sales.

Enjoy the sun :)
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    Options
    Just catching up.

You're doing amazing.

Hope little miss is feeling better. I hate chicken pox and I dread this time of year at school when there seems so much of them around.

Hope you're doing okay too

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • jwil
    Options
    teapot2 wrote: »
    Well done on the sale :j I'm often surprised at the things that do sell even if it takes ages for them to go.

Thank you. Yes, I'm amazed at some things that sell.
    Just catching up. Sorry re the illness in the family but well done on the sales.

Enjoy the sun :)

Thank you. I'm loving the sun :)
    Just catching up.

You're doing amazing.

Hope little miss is feeling better. I hate chicken pox and I dread this time of year at school when there seems so much of them around.

Hope you're doing okay too

x

Me too. I'm so glad she's had it now, hopefully that's it (although little jwil had it twice!)

I'm doing ok now thank you. These meds seem to be working for me. How are you getting on?
  • jwil
    Options
    3lb off last night :T :T :T

I'm so pleased with that, I was worried as I struggle more with picking at home. I obviously managed it well. It's been much better than I thought working at home this week, little miss has been good as gold and pottered around quite happily.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Great progress on all fronts. Well done
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    All sounding good Jwil, have a great weekend xx
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • jwil
    Options
    Great progress on all fronts. Well done

Thank you :)
    All sounding good Jwil, have a great weekend xx

Thank you, you too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories