Would you like to be a board guide for this board?

Options
Read Martin's description of what being a board guide involves here. If you're interested in volunteering for this board please reply to this thread.
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Andrea, I would like to have ago at being the board guide for this board.

I know some of the debt stuff also, through previous experience, but not totally versed in the subject. But what I don't know I can learn too. I can certainly help out to keep things running smoothly.:)

Pat.
  • louise1234_2
    Options
    Hi, I am also interested in being a board guide for this board.
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Hi Andrea

I would like to volunteer for this board, I am usually around in the evenings. Are there any other boards without guides if this one is already filled?
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • mb007
    mb007 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Andrea

I am interested supporting this board as a guide. Have had great success getting out of debt myself, now free of it I would like to help others.

M
  • Malestrom
    Options
    I would like to offer my services as board guide for the Debt-Free Wannabe board, if the 2nd position is still vacant.
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
  • lee3276
    lee3276 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    Reading messages on the board makes me sick with the companys that just offer us everything under the sun. I asked my bank for a little loan of £500 for a new TV they said I can have £21000, I only earn £15000 how the hell can i pay that back if i did take it and the banks talk about responable lending at the end of the day its not are fault its the banks. Its so hard to get out of debt once in, but there is so much help out there if willing to take it
    Egg Loan £15000

Debt Free 1st August 2013
  • mattp_3
    mattp_3 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    hi,

I have helped people with personal debt problems for about 4 years now, so have excellent knowledge of Debt Management Plans, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Bankruptcy, Repossessions, County Court Judgements etc.

If anyone needs any help, just let me know - there are many people out there who need advice and guidance but are afraid to seek help - I hope this forum will allow them to gain the necessary information to get their lives back on track.

Kind Regards

Matt
  • Josuk
    Josuk Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    mattp wrote:
    If anyone needs any help, just let me know - there are many people out there who need advice and guidance but are afraid to seek help - I hope this forum will allow them to gain the necessary information to get their lives back on track.hbn
    Kind Regards
    Matt

I have just done martins Buget Excel spread sheet and worked out that every month I'm £300 short of incoming and thats not even having planned a social life, feeling fed up all my debts are on 0% but I 'm not paying anything off?! I feel like theres never gonna be an end!!

Jos

Josie

xx

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business